I cant do FH put-aways

My bat is losing it's rubbers so I am currently looking at my 1st custom so advice on playing style will effect my choice there. I'm pretty sure i can be fast enough with an ALL+ all wood 5 or 7 ply type level so I get control?
Can you reglue the rubbers or do you want a new setup?
There is a "weekly special" at tabletennis11 and you get the Yasaka Sweden Extra for 26US$. You can pair it with TSP Ventus Basic in 1.8 or 2.0mm on BH and Vega Intro 2.0 on FH. I checked it and you can get it with free blade sealing and racket assembly for 85US$. You can even add some more stuff you need or like and even get more discount. This setup should be good enough for you without seeing any video. I'm assuming that you got a good foundation. Even after 30 years you should at some point remember what you have learned as a kid. I'm using both rubbers on my second setup and especially the Ventus Basic is more a classic rubber with a really mild speed glue effect. If you want to go a little slower, Donic Coppa seems to be on sale also. You can also switch the blade to the classic ones, e. g. Donic Applegren Allplay, Stiga Allround Classic or Yasaka Sweden Classic.

Reactions: cerebro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Apr 2019
I want new rubbers, thanks for your suggestions. My laptop won't let me visit tt11 so I didn't know about that special. That was 1 on my list and that price is great
. I love the idea of Vega intro but think that may be doable on YSC but maybe too fast on extra. Maybe LKP pro xp something slower on the Extra?

This user has no status.
I want new rubbers, thanks for your suggestions. My laptop won't let me visit tt11 so I didn't know about that special. That was 1 on my list and that price is great
. I love the idea of Vega intro but think that may be doable on YSC but maybe too fast on extra. Maybe LKP pro xp something slower on the Extra?

Pro XP should work pretty well but won't exactly be an upgrade. It's very similar to the rubber you already have, maybe a bit softer. But it will give you a lot of control and very good spin potential. You can even peel the rubber off your current blade and reuse it to save a few bucks.

Reactions: cerebro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Apr 2019
i am not worried about the rubber being too slow. i want something slow.
IMO yasaka sweden extra is currently too fast a blade for my skill, but room to develop and grow.....is YSE off-?

Reactions: thekleifheit13