Want to try cheap chinese/euro rubber on forehand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I would like to try a cheap and good chinese/euro rubber in my forehand over the summer training.
My wood is Fextra 7 and backhand Waran red or Victas 102 black

Give some good choises to select from and would be nice if i know why you suggest the rubber

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Consider Gambler MeckTeK Predator. My coach has it and it appears to be a rubber with good spin and speed. But as we are talking about euro/chinese rubbers this rubber has a linear response and is not sensitive to incoming spin. I tried doing forehand and backhand drives with it on a Gambler Rosewood IM8 blade (we ordered a complete combo for USD 60) and it felt really good for a 14 USD price. One thing I noticed is that rubber attracts dirt and you need to clean it to keep the surface from loosing grip. From durability perspective it should last for 2 months with regular practice.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Bluestorm Z1 isnt cheap.
Im looking for at cheap and good chinese/euro rubber like a modern tensor rubber.
Good speed and spin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Just seen review of 729 Presto speed.
It looks great. Almost as european tensor rubber???

says testing
says testing
Apr 2019
Indeed! For the price, its the best non-tacky, hardish rubber you will find. It's fast and can put a decent amount of spin on the ball. Not perfect but does its job.

This user has no status.
Sanwei target national

Hey Yogi, isn't target national a tacky rubber? Or is it only slightly tacky that it could be considered non-tacky?
I was thinking about putting target national on my FH. But if it's not very tacky, then I probably wouldn't.
Could you compare target national's tackiness to some other tacky rubbers (e.g. H3 or Battle 2)?