How to break in h3?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Ive been playing with a friends h3 and its so soft and nice with many gears. Problem is that i hate new h3. I boosted previous h3 with falco 2 layers and no results. How do i break it in fast?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
thor-hammer-meat-tenderizer-0.jpg

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Ive been playing with a friends h3 and its so soft and nice with many gears. Problem is that i hate new h3. I boosted previous h3 with falco 2 layers and no results. How do i break it in fast?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Push-Ups and Water.

This user has no status.
You could also give it the Measles Vaccination to make it break out real quick.

Yeah, tell me about it... Things are getting out of hand real quick here in the US. Too many people not vaccinating their kids.
News reporting outbreaks everywhere.

Reactions: thekleifheit13
This user has no status.
I just ordered a sheet of Yinhe Jupiter II with 38 degree hardness. I don’t feel like boosting or breaking in the sponge so I’m hoping that one less degree of hardness will make up for that (38 vs 39).

(It’s also super cheap and this is my spare bat.) If I still don’t like it I’ll try out Golden Tango PS since I’m more used to Euro style looping with tensor rubber.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Boosting is not was what people think it is, the main purpose of boosting is to make the sponge more elastic/compressible. The effect is temporary but may get you through an initiation period. I would just get the sponge hardness you really want and just rub a thin layer of oil on the sponge and then glue it on. Boosting is not a miracle working thing, it is just a way of allowing you to loop harder if you really want to.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Sergey Scoobie Doo Tsoss is like the opposite of what NL describes...

Dude like MX-P after tuner effect wore out and rubber is broke in and consistent linear at low and medium impacts... with better spin insensitivity.

Dude raves about those properties as much or more than my cappuccinos I brew.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Is your friend's rubber provincial/national? Those usually feel way better than the cheap commercial sheets, also QC is better. Some commercial H3 could be total crap because of bad luck. I once had a sheet that was literally like a brick, I could not even bend it without applying a substantial force, and it was called a "rubber."