Leszek Kucharski teaches a forehand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I understand that this guy have been a very good player. Is he also a good coach? he seem very motivated.

I am asking because i think the guys forehand technique against backspin could be alot better. But of course, every coach focus on different things. So i am interested in what he is telling him in the video. Would be interesting to hear what he is saying :)

If it is not to much work it would be fun and interesting to how english subtitle to these videos. Maybe it is to much work, but more people would proably watch the videos.

Keep on posting them!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
What do you think he could do better in his forehand loop against backspin?

Only watched the first strokes. I think he has to much backswing, and that the stroke is to long. I want less backswing, with a more compact smaller stroke with faster acceleration with the forearm. You want to explode at the contact of the ball, especially against backspin. I also think he could use the forearm more, now it looks like he is almost pushing the ball forward. Not sure about the legs, he maybe could use them to help him a little more.

But he gets the ball over the net, so it is working but he is not getting much energy out from that stroke in my opinion. I think the biggest problem is the backswing and that he is not using the forearm enough.

But i am no expert, but as a coach i would try to correct the things i mentioned. Interested to hear what others think.