Haifu Whale

says Photino rocks xD
says Photino rocks xD
Nov 2010
Hey guys, i really recommend using Haifu whale 2, especially the factory tuned series. It has a lot of spin and tackiness like Hurricanes aswell as speed and power which is rare for a chinese rubber as the tackiness usually slows it down. The power of this rubber is immense and its used by top chinese players.
Disadvantages wud be that its heavy and doesnt last long

so my question is, how do you keep it lasting longer, other than keeping it in a case.

=)

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
i have heard very good things about this rubber i want to find someone at my club who uses it to see how good it it

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
yea you should definitely try it. U can get it online for around $40 i think.

Sounds good!

Is it blue whale 3 the rubber the Chinese use, correct me if im wrong :D And also, maybe try applying a layer of boost on the rubber it will re tune it. Its the only way i can think of lasting it longer.

How long does it usually last?

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...
Nov 2010
I used Chinese rubbers for years, and then tried this expecting it to be something special - It wasn't (and neither was Galaxy Apollo or the Neo Hurricanes). Also, if you are playing tournaments, make sure you have something else in your bag for when they tell you your rubber is too thick.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I've been using the same rubber for over a year now lol, I think I still get good spin. Who on the chinese national team uses haifu?

This user has no status.
I recently switched to normal commercial untuned H3 and H2. and only maybe 2-3 week been using BW2 untuned on the FH. It was originally tuned but i took the layer of latex off and left it to air for a few days. I didnt like it much. Very solid and quality rubber. Just a little too fast for me. But i can see in the right hands it would be a beast of a rubber.

I really love BW2 though. I just hope it lasts long like H2 and H3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Haifu BW2... probably the worst rubber I've ever played with. Just tried it 2 times. For sale now!!
I bought the factory tuned version, I just had to apply glue to the bat. On the rubber is a sort of glue residu you get from speedglueing some months. It comes off very easily. So I played with it. Man the sponge is so so so hard.. you don't feel the ball, also it is very slow. It also has zero glued feeling. The second time I tried it with speedglue... no improvement. So I didn't like it.. chinese rubbers play differently and I advise EU players not to play them...

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Haifu BW2... probably the worst rubber I've ever played with. Just tried it 2 times. For sale now!!
I bought the factory tuned version, I just had to apply glue to the bat. On the rubber is a sort of glue residu you get from speedglueing some months. It comes off very easily. So I played with it. Man the sponge is so so so hard.. you don't feel the ball, also it is very slow. It also has zero glued feeling. The second time I tried it with speedglue... no improvement. So I didn't like it.. chinese rubbers play differently and I advise EU players not to play them...

Yeah i didnt have that much luck when i tried chinese rubbers to! I prefered the speed glue days with Hurricane 3 :D