Budapest World TTC Women Side

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
There already is a 2019 WTTC thread that many are commenting on, including their opinions regarding possible matchups. Why start new a thread?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Well this is interesting. I came here for a discussion on the women's side of the WTTC and instead found a discussion about whether or not to have a discussion about the women's side of the WTTC.

BTW, I'm guessing if I go to the existing thread I'll find lots and lots and lots of discussion about the men's side and SFA about the women's.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Well this is interesting. I came here for a discussion on the women's side of the WTTC and instead found a discussion about whether or not to have a discussion about the women's side of the WTTC.

BTW, I'm guessing if I go to the existing thread I'll find lots and lots and lots of discussion about the men's side and SFA about the women's.

Use this for Women, they tried to highjack this thread.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
I was thinking from her opponent's POV, the main advantage of SP is speed, so Ito's hits being slower off the table would give the other women more time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I was thinking from her opponent's POV, the main advantage of SP is speed, so Ito's hits being slower off the table would give the other women more time.

agree

I was refering to:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Loopadoop
I think the table being used will give Mima Ito's backhand an advantage.

not sure how slowing down ball speed of SP game will suit Ito, it will suit opponent more