Whats the best table tennis match ever?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
In your opionoin whats the best match you've ever seen in real life or in video. It could be determined through rallies, or the title at stake ect.

Get posting! :)

Heres one of my most favourite matches, due to rallies/video quality and noise...

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
it would properly be ma lin vs kenta just because difference in the rankings and i was watching it live on the stream the suspence and crowd was amazing

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
it would properly be ma lin vs kenta just because difference in the rankings and i was watching it live on the stream the suspence and crowd was amazing

Very true char! i watch that match to live was crazy,,, i so wanted kenta to win!! :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
i feel that there are too many from the olden days with like zhang xielin amd guo yue hua (2 of my personal favorites xP), and especially waldner's 30-28 loss to cai zhenhua in the second game of the 1983 world championships, but for the past couple of years, i would definitely have to say ai fukuhara vs guo yue at the Asian games. Even though ai cheated and guo was down 3-1 and was down in virtually every game after that, she persevered and came through in the end to win an exciting match. Match link:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph_gurdByYM