Speed glueing Hurricane 3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hi,

Has anybody tried hurricane 3 with speed glue?How does it perform?Does it perform way better than a boosted hurricane?I just want to try it for fun.Please let me know your thoughts.

Hi,

Has anybody tried hurricane 3 with speed glue?How does it perform?Does it perform way better than a boosted hurricane?I just want to try it for fun.Please let me know your thoughts.

Yes, of course. I feel both speed glue and booster do same job, they're just different chemical. I'm using speed glue because it's less hassle than boosting.

Actually, speed gluing is more of a hassle than boosting since boosting can last up to a month while speedgluing effects last 2 to 3 days max.

True, while the maximum kick of speed glue lasts for hours, I feel the speed glued rubber is still playable for around 2 weeks...
Also reglueing speed glue only takes 10-15 minutes. Unlike boosting where you cant play for 2 days straight

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Hi,

Too young.

GvhM9bg.jpg

ftVDjJL.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hipnotic
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Not true if you own more than 2 rubbers.

True, while the maximum kick of speed glue lasts for hours, I feel the speed glued rubber is still playable for around 2 weeks...
Also reglueing speed glue only takes 10-15 minutes. Unlike boosting where you cant play for 2 days straight

This user has no status.

I can use Lidu Gold after 2 hours of drying and it was very playable not perfect but pretty good