If you could improve one thing in your TT what would it be?

If you could improve one part of your game what would it be?

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Say for example you could have the shot of a pro or someone would coach on you one particular part of your game what would it be and why?

I'll start: Mine would be my footwork as I think that's the weakest part of my game and what's holding the rest of shots back.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I would love to have Oh Sang Eun's forehand flick.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Age specific cognitive decline...........What's the score? My serve? Where the hell did I put my racket! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
It's not that I'm not fit. It's just that fitness is so hard to maintain. Granted fitness, I would be happy to work on everything else all I wanted, and it would be enjoyable. Unfortunately, I developed asthma relatively late in life, and it just really sucks. In addition, on occasion my knees get all weak and sometimes, they hurt.

If I didn't have to worry about these things (and of course didn't have to go to school....) then I could play to my hearts content.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Haha, yeah I find scoring other peoples games a bit tricky as I tend to switch off and I'll be having a little day dream. Then I'll look up to see a slightly annoyed team mate looking at me saying 'what's the score?' and I'm like 'uh... 4-6?!'. lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I think I might change mine to Ma Long's Forehand actually. Although without the footawork people could just push to my backhand, lol. It's tricky.

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
i allways strive for perfect footwork so would definetly choose that

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
It's not that I'm not fit. It's just that fitness is so hard to maintain. Granted fitness, I would be happy to work on everything else all I wanted, and it would be enjoyable. Unfortunately, I developed asthma relatively late in life, and it just really sucks. In addition, on occasion my knees get all weak and sometimes, they hurt.

If I didn't have to worry about these things (and of course didn't have to go to school....) then I could play to my hearts content.

Ah sorry to hear dude!! yes mine would be to improve health and injuries to!! ive learnt that those are the most important!

@Mezmer... I would love to have kreangas back hand :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I find that TT is so much about mental ability and focus. Its your brain that controls what you do with your racket, your arms, your feet etc. If your brain is not 100% focussed on doing the right things and withstanding the pressure of the game, then it can so easily slip away from you. Given reasonable fitness and techniques developed, and players of roughly equal standing, TT is a battle of wills. The stronger will, will win - disregarding pure luck at crucial times. So I voted for a rock solid mental game, which I don't have but am always trying to work toward.