DHS Fang bo carbon

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Fang Bo 2, Fang Bo Carbon or Hurricane Bo 2 are all the same blade. Classic Fang Bo (1 if you want) is clipper-like 7-ply all-wood blade. They just look very similar so make sure you buy the one with ALC layer (or kevlar karbon to be precise).

To make it more difficult for you DHS has release ld "X2" versions of all 3 carbo-kev blades (Hurricane Long 5, Fang Bo 2 and Power G 5) earlier this year. It should be the same composition just thicker core ply so it should have more power (for plastic ball). However almost no reviews yet as these are brand new on the market.

In the end I smell you give too much on marketing slogans and posters and reviews on the internet. That helps a little to pre-select but you should stop your reasearch soon, make a decision, buy something, play at least 20 hours with it (preferrably at least one tournament or competition match) and then you know if that suits you or not. Do not over-analyze it here.

This user has no status.
In the end I smell you give too much on marketing slogans and posters and reviews on the internet. That helps a little to pre-select but you should stop your reasearch soon, make a decision, buy something, play at least 20 hours with it (preferrably at least one tournament or competition match) and then you know if that suits you or not. Do not over-analyze it here.
ok i'll follow that

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Fang Bo Carbon is awesome. But small very thin handle. It's really oval which makes swapping grip for FH and BH a bit harder but overall possibly one of the better blades for the money. Hollow feel

If the handle is anything like the H301, I find the small thin handle makes it easier to transition from FH - BH - FH grips. I always hated thinner grips, but for some reason I just like the H301 grip.

To the OP, what type of game do you play? From what I have read the FBO2 is a pretty fast blade.

This user has no status.
If the handle is anything like the H301, I find the small thin handle makes it easier to transition from FH - BH - FH grips. I always hated thinner grips, but for some reason I just like the H301 grip.

To the OP, what type of game do you play? From what I have read the FBO2 is a pretty fast blade.
its the profile more than size i like the HL3 grip the bo2 was narrow feeling not a round flare but a very conical one. but grip is beyond personal preferance

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
If the handle is not comfortable, what grip tape do u recommend that is available in tabletennis11?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
No need to repeat your question. People in this forum are very helpful and would answer if they knew. If you don't get your answer within your supposed time frame you can search for the answer elsewhere.

please reply to the question can i paste fastarc g1 on dhs fang bo carbon?