Cheap rubber for Petr Korbel

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Hello again. I am looking to get back into playing but my old rubbers were long gone so I removed them. Looking for a middle of the road rubber to get back on the track. I used to play with Donic Acuda S2's on both sides and I am looking for a rubber thats not spinnier or faster then that. I was looking into some chinese rubbers but I read in forums that some of them have trouble with poly balls so I got really confused. Any help would be appreciated.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
I tried Chinese for a while after reading all the hype. Problem is, you really need to keep boosting them otherwise they become really dead. There is this talk about developing big strokes with dead rubber, but for me it became a bit of a chore. I ended up with Mantra M on BH and Hurricane 3 on FH. It was fun but the Hurricane died after a month. I replaced it with Mantra M. Now playing is fun again. There are millions of rubbers out there, go for something modern that’s easy to buy in your area and not too specialized. Mantra M works for me, does everything, not too fast, done. Try it if you can.

If you really want to try Chinese, a lot of people recommended Yinhe Jupiter II. It’s really cheap so you can change it every month when it goes dead. I bought a set but now it looks like I found my setup, maybe I’ll try it on another blade at some point...

Last edited:
Reactions: serat and whocarez
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
FH Jupiter 2 38 degree
BH Yinhe moon/ Palio Ak47 blue

Sent from my iPhone using Internet

Last edited:
Reactions: serat