Most consistent player

Who is the most consistent and overall player?

• Total voters
says Photino rocks xD
says Photino rocks xD
Nov 2010
Hey who do you think is the most consistent player currently? As in all rounder- best all rounder (amazing offence and defence) xD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Hmm. consistency as in they get the ball back on the table all the time? I'm going to go with Mizutani Jun, and maybe Timo Boll. Both of them can be aggressive, but they both play "defense" really well. Boll's topsin puts everything back on the table, even when the opponent is attacking, and Mizutani just... gets everything.

I'm not going to say they're the definitive "most consistent," just putting some names out there. :p

Last edited:
says Photino rocks xD
says Photino rocks xD
Nov 2010
mhm i agree. both of them are very consistant and have good overall play. Im also thinking of Samsonov and maze- their lobs and attack are also equally good

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
i think Ma Long has the consistency in strokes and the power he uses.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
That one guy from germany... let me try to find him, Bastian Steger. I just love the way he plays.
edit: maybe he's not the most consistant, but whe big points that he has are one of the most interesting.

Last edited:

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
mizutani and boll are definetly the most consistant in my opinion

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I put SAmsanov and Boll. Samsanov for his natural tendency to favor stability in a rally and Boll for his relatively low amount of unforced errors.

I agree too. Also, Mitzutani and Maze have great defense.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Of course, since Waldner is also on the list, we could add Persson, Kong and Appelgren to the discussion.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Of course, since Waldner is also on the list, we could add Persson, Kong and Appelgren to the discussion.

Yeah I agree... i went for Samsonov currently... I just feel he is so consistant with what he can do... its a shame he aint a all loop attacker like Boll... who knows how good he would be... He hits the ball so clean