Rubbers and blade recommendations for an intermediate player

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Hey guys, I am new to this site and I heard all the people here were very helpful and have good knowledge about this game. I just wanted to ask what are good rubbers for an intermediate to advanced level player? I have good short game and like to put backspin or sidespin on my serves which are generally short. I have a good forehand and backhand topspin but I prefer to punch with the backhand. I think a blade with carbon layers and tensor rubbers would be good? I also generally do a lot of flicks with my backhand. My previous set up was Xiom Omega IV Asia on forehand and Xiom Musa 3 China on my backhand. Thanks for any help you give me!!

Well, I'm a little bit confused by the BH decision. Musa 3 China is desighed for a close distance chinese style forehand. You say you like to punch with the BH, but I think this rubber is not good at all for punching. So I don't know how you feel your BH with this rubber and I can't give you advice for the BH.
If you feel good with Xiom Omega IV Asia on the FH, but you want more spin, try O5Asia - its more spiny but a tad slower. If you need more both spin and speed - try O7Asia.
What is the blade?