• ma lin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • schlager

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I voted wang hao because I think his backhand is more versatile in terms of short game, looping and countering.

says Photino rocks xD
says Photino rocks xD
Nov 2010
Kreangas backhand is one of a kind. but thing is his footwork and speed isnt good enough to always place in in the correct position to unleash those massive bhs sometimes. u can see when he plays he hardly moves to his bh but stretches his arm out instead which makes him lose balance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I like Ma long and Wang hao backhand... but for me the best backhand is Kreanga! :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Kreangas backhand is one of a kind. but thing is his footwork and speed isnt good enough to always place in in the correct position to unleash those massive bhs sometimes. u can see when he plays he hardly moves to his bh but stretches his arm out instead which makes him lose balance.

Kreanga stretches his arm out regardless. He has a weird powerful backhand... an amazing one at that. I had to vote for him because his backhand is just amazingly powerful. If you watch old videos of him playing (not recent) and he just unleashes a powerful counterloop backhand in the middle of an intense rally from mid distance, not many other players can do this, and he does it regularly.

Wang Hao does come to mind as well though, just ... he just doesn't stand out as much as Kreanga.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Kreanga stretches his arm out regardless. He has a weird powerful backhand... an amazing one at that. I had to vote for him because his backhand is just amazingly powerful. If you watch old videos of him playing (not recent) and he just unleashes a powerful counterloop backhand in the middle of an intense rally from mid distance, not many other players can do this, and he does it regularly.

Wang Hao does come to mind as well though, just ... he just doesn't stand out as much as Kreanga.

I like your point, i know what you mean!! how he just swings a massive backhand in a mid distance rally! unbelievable!

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I like your point, i know what you mean!! how he just swings a massive backhand in a mid distance rally! unbelievable!

All true. But the two guys who win the most outright winners with their backhand are Wang Hao and Dimitri Ovtcharov. Dima's backhand third ball attack is one of the most impressive shots in table tennis today, IMHO. Even the top Chinese simply can't handle it when he unleashes it, it's probably the main reason he has reached the level that he is at now. The liabilities that keep him from beating the top Chinese more regularly are in mobility and the fact that his forehand is weak for his standard of play. But his backhand is simply unreal. Perhaps not the spectacular visual display of Kreanga. But more effective at actually beating people, or at least stringing together several good matches in a row.

Wang Hao backhand speaks for itself.

I think Jorgen Persson should be on the list, even if he is older than dirt. In the 90s, without question, he had the most versatile backhand on the planet.

says Photino rocks xD
says Photino rocks xD
Nov 2010
All true. But the two guys who win the most outright winners with their backhand are Wang Hao and Dimitri Ovtcharov. Dima's backhand third ball attack is one of the most impressive shots in table tennis today, IMHO. Even the top Chinese simply can't handle it when he unleashes it, it's probably the main reason he has reached the level that he is at now. The liabilities that keep him from beating the top Chinese more regularly are in mobility and the fact that his forehand is weak for his standard of play. But his backhand is simply unreal. Perhaps not the spectacular visual display of Kreanga. But more effective at actually beating people, or at least stringing together several good matches in a row.

Wang Hao backhand speaks for itself.

I think Jorgen Persson should be on the list, even if he is older than dirt. In the 90s, without question, he had the most versatile backhand on the planet.

true jorgen perrsons bh especially his backhand swat was very impressive back then

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
i voted zhang jike because hes backhand has a kinda kreange action but it is a shorter stroke i personally think it is much more effective

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Wang Hao's bh is the best because he scores amazingly on his backhand. It's also impressive to see a penhold has a backhand that is better than most shakehand player.

says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
Nov 2010
kreanga....he have great Bh...