Table Tennis magic trick!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Behind the back shot super star Cazuo Matsumoto of Brazil has pulled of another piece of footage that has shocked the table tennis World.

I just stumbled across this amazing footage of Cazuo Matsumoto from his facebook page. Cazuo can be seen moving the ball without touching it. How is he doing this? Can anyone else do this? It looks like Cazuo is saying he does it through his mind hehe

cazuotrick.jpg

Cazuo Matsumoto likes his tricks, in the video below, you can see him doing a back shot in table tennis at 1.30

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Probably magnets idd. If you watch closely his bracelet is the thing the ball goes after.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
powerbalance

He is wearing a PowerBalance bracelet which magnetic and a scam as a performance enhancer. but used to be fashionable. I might still have mine somewhere

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Here is a shot of magic, maybe something for the shots of 2012 video?

The backhand after 24 seconds

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
The player in blue did the shot earlier, and the guy in red said, "that's not how it's done...this is!!!" And Whaaammm!! Curve ball!!

It's just ridiculous the amount of sidespin he got. I mean we can probably do it in training or as a one off shot, but this guy did it in a tournament. Talk about cool head. Obviously he knows that he has the ability to do it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Unfortunatly the shot was in 2011, i think in the beginning of december in the swedish top twelve, boys juniors

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have seen balls that were new do things like what Cazuo is doing on their own. When it is hot and dry and the balls are stored in a certain way they get a lot of static electricity on them. If you purposely caused a ball to become very staticy it would also do that. Something like rubbing it fast for a time on a fabric like wool or synthetic fleece would do the trick. And it would work better with a new ball than an old ball.