Going back to Tenergy 05 hard ,not liking the boosted H3 nat at all

This user has no status.
Wassup guys , so i purchased a H3 national , and proceeded to boost , after a couple of days (the time it took to do the procedure) installed it on a Jun Mizutani SZLC all of a sudden my forehand is , to put a word on it ,id say not reliable , (i hope i'm making sense ), so i i took it off and put it on a Viscaria on fh with Dignics05 bh, so lets see how it works today ,and the JM with T05 hard and Dignics 05 , so what did i do wrong? please don't burn me ! just wanted to see for myself what the whole boosting was all about

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
I hope your skill level is 2200+ USATT if you are using something like Mizutani SZLC with boosted H3. If not, that is why it is "not reliable". Same applies for Mizutani with 05 Hard.

This user has no status.
You are using one of the fastest blade with H3. You didn't mention the hardness degree but I hope you purchased 39. Otherwise, as someone mentioned above, unless you are well over 2,000+ rating, you won't have the skill and technique to unleash its potential.

I use boosted H3 provincial blue sponge with 40 degree hardness. I initially put it on ZJK ALC. It was an amazing set up but a perfect stroke is very difficult to execute during games. I have since switched the blade to Acoustic and it plays wonderfully. I'll definitely be getting the 39 degree in the future though.

Reactions: LucasMcCaine
This user has no status.
Thanks guys , and i apologize for not stating a couple of things , over here we use classes ,like class A would be a high level player ,class B intermediate and so forth , so i would say ,since i don't play sanctioned that i would be class B , I was playing really great before the boosting , and the Mizutani was really working great ,but you do have a point 729B2 ,maybe i wanted it to perform with out even getting used to it ,ill put the time and maybe it ill change my mind, thanks guys

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Wassup guys , so i purchased a H3 national , and proceeded to boost , after a couple of days (the time it took to do the procedure) installed it on a Jun Mizutani SZLC all of a sudden my forehand is , to put a word on it ,id say not reliable , (i hope i'm making sense ), so i i took it off and put it on a Viscaria on fh with Dignics05 bh, so lets see how it works today ,and the JM with T05 hard and Dignics 05 , so what did i do wrong? please don't burn me ! just wanted to see for myself what the whole boosting was all about
A long term H3 user here. I have used all kinds of Hurricane, provincial, national, Neo, non Neo, commercial, you name it.

Hurricane pairs well with all kinds of blades. But I agree with a fast blade your FH ball will fly long and a high level of skills is required.

I played H3 provincial on a ZJK ALC and it was a powerful weapon. Yet I win far more games with the same Hurricane on a Stiga OC.

What does it tell you? How much power you can unleash depends on your level.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.

you switch material way too often. downgrade the blade and train with hurricane a few weeks at least to evaluate ``objectively``

This user has no status.
A long term H3 user here. I have used all kinds of Hurricane, provincial, national, Neo, non Neo, commercial, you name it.

Hurricane pairs well with all kinds of blades. But I agree with a fast blade your FH ball will fly long and a high level of skills is required.

I played H3 provincial on a ZJK ALC and it was a powerful weapon. Yet I win far more games with the same Hurricane on a Stiga OC.

What does it tell you? How much power you can unleash depends on your level.

have you used 42 degree h3 neo blue national? im curious iv only used up to 41

This user has no status.
To clarify some points that maybe i didn't explain myself , its the first time i use the H3 nat and wanted to try for myself, i said i tried it with the mizutani and couldn't handle it so i switched, i wouldn't say that switching material (as you say) often , and although i said a couple of days i specified "the time it took " meaning 4 days plus the day i glued it , so now i put it on a Viscaria that i'm yet to try , i did try the mizutani with T05 hard and its awesome ,i have more control over my fh , but ill try the viscaria if it doesn't work ,ill give up with trying the H3

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Commercial h3neo boosted more than 5 times
Plays very powerful with unstoppable rotation on Fang bo ac
So maybe you should try your National on innerforce limba ac?

Reactions: LucasMcCaine
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
@SFF_Iib have you tried nittaku's hurricanes? I mean 3 pro, 3 pro turbo orange and blue?
No i haven't. I did some research on some Chinese forum. The Nittaku H3 (blue cover) is equivalent to DHS Neo H3 provincial.

The new Nittaku H3 turbo orange and blue are disappointing. The hard spong is too heavy and too hard to break in. DHS Neo H3 provincial is still the most popular choice in China.

Reactions: Gugdigrazia
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
No i haven't. I did some research on some Chinese forum. The Nittaku H3 (blue cover) is equivalent to DHS Neo H3 provincial.

The new Nittaku H3 turbo orange and blue are disappointing. The hard spong is too heavy and too hard to break in. DHS Neo H3 provincial is still the most popular choice in China.

what about nittaku h3 pro (NOT turbo), the one with black and purple package? Some guys said the spin is almost equal to national h3, and if boosted it's the best hurricane (except national) for a chinese forehand player. I think it's semi tacky