what is a easy to use, none clumpy glue?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
I have Butterfly Free Chack and I used it on all my blades. I guess this is almost like a, "what is the best glue?" question, I want to find a good glue that will easily come off with no damage to blade or sponge. Also I notice that while apply the BTY Free Chack, there are little clumps of glue which cause air bubbles, is that just me or is the glue not good?

Falco Water Glue is the most easy and safe to remove.
Falco Optimum is easy and safe too, but is thicker.
Tibhar Clue is thicker too, safe to remove, needs less time to apply.
Xiom iBond is thin and strong, needs more effort to remove, but I've never had any problems with any blade, even with the very thin Hinoki outer of Joola Rossi emotion.
In my club BTY Chalk is damned as a problematic glue and the "club glue" is Falco Water Clue.
I prefer Xiom iBond.

Reactions: sampletext
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
My experience with the Falco glue is that it dries extremely fast so you need to spread it quite quickly. Not a bad glue but I prefer the Donic and Andro glues which are quite cheap and almost identical. I wouldn’t be shell shocked if they’re both made by ESN.

Reactions: sampletext
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
A good glue is Donic Formula First glue. It requires care, however, to remove rubbers without splintering the blade. When careful, it works great. Excellent holding power; no clumping.

exactly. no clumping and holding power is superb. I think tabletennis11 is using this glue for assembling clients rackets too..

Reactions: trumpet_guy
I used Butterfly Free Chack, Revolution no 3, DHS no 15. DHS is my favorite, easy to work with and easy to remove. Butterfly was the worst, drying too fast and forming clumps. Revolution is somewhere in between, you need to apply a lot and dries a little too fast on the blade to my taste. The shop who sold it to me warned me that it will easily unglue around the edges, which it did. Hard to remove from the the rubber.

Julian