PDA

View Full Version : What andro blade should I use and what rubbers

jamieb2
07-27-2019, 02:40 PM
I am currently playing with primorac and tenergy 05 both sides and i am finding this combo quite slow. So i think i need to change my blade to Treiber FO, CO or CI and i don't know which one. I like to get a lot of spin on my topspins and i am finding that i don't get much spin on T05 which is probably due to the blade. I don't know if I should change my rubbers as well and what to: Rasanter R50/R47 or R47/R42 or any other spinny rubbers.

Aden f
07-27-2019, 03:23 PM
Trieber K with rasant grip, very spinny

Dr Evil
07-27-2019, 03:59 PM
If you can't get much spin with T05 on a Primorac then your problem is technique. New equipment won't help you. Spend the money on a coach.

langel
07-27-2019, 04:47 PM
If you can't get much spin with T05 on a Primorac then your problem is technique. New equipment won't help you. Spend the money on a coach.

++++++

Aden f
07-27-2019, 04:49 PM

Forget my answer, listen to dr evil. Best answer for your problem

jamieb2
07-27-2019, 04:49 PM
I have got the technique and one of the best coaches in england

jamieb2
07-27-2019, 04:52 PM
Those pieces of equipment have been discontinued

yogi_bear
07-27-2019, 05:01 PM
Tenergy is already uber spinny. It has to be your cobtqct on the ball that is giving you less spin.

jamieb2
07-27-2019, 05:09 PM
Well i think it is now time to change rubber now anyway what do you recommend. I am thinking either the rasanter series or the tibhar evolution series

jamieb2
07-27-2019, 05:13 PM
And also a new blade probably either treiber FO or CO

langel
07-27-2019, 05:31 PM
The one of the best coaches in England would know it better.
He knows you and your technique and I think that no one else could tell you what exactly equipment would give you more spin than Promorac+T05.

jamieb2
07-27-2019, 05:32 PM
OK i will ask him

Airoc
07-27-2019, 06:08 PM
The one of the best coaches in England would know it better.

I don´t quite agree that one thing leads to another, at least not in any case. ;)

But I do agree that the general problem is difficult to be solved, if Primorac and t05 isn´t enough.

However, I have a recommendation. Try Novacell off as blade, it´s a 5-play all wood, but faster than your Primorac.
To see what is possible with that, watch some Sabine Winter videos ;)

The closest to t05 in the Rasanter series in hardness would be the R47. It has more catapult than t05 which might help you.

This is meant as an alternative to present to your coach before you make your decision, to hear what he says if you value his opinion.

langel
07-27-2019, 07:27 PM
I don´t quite agree that one thing leads to another, at least not in any case. ;)

But I do agree that the general problem is difficult to be solved, if Primorac and t05 isn´t enough.

However, I have a recommendation. Try Novacell off as blade, it´s a 5-play all wood, but faster than your Primorac.

The closest to t05 in the Rasanter series in hardness would be the R47. It has more catapult than t05 which might help you.

This is meant as an alternative to present to your coach before you make your decision, to hear what he says if you value his opinion.

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?21567-Andro-reviews

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?21568-Tibhar-rubber-reviews

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?21569-Donic-rubber-reviews

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?21566-Advice-for-new-blade-and-rubbers

You didn't see it comming?

lasta
07-27-2019, 07:33 PM
Are you willing to sacrifice some low end speed for more spin? Try Hurricane 3.

But honestly, you are probably the first person to ever complain about T05 not having enough spin.

Konrad Bak
07-27-2019, 09:09 PM
Treiber Fi + Rasanter R42 2.0. thanks

tenergy 05 + hard slow empty primorac is not spinny setup.

vik2000
07-27-2019, 09:31 PM
Please do not recommend anyone H3 if they cannot generate spin with T05. Players who can't generate spin with a rubber that's possibly one of the easiest to generate spin will never be able to generate any spin on H3. It's most likely that OP is rather hitting the ball vs. looping it. It's quite common to see inexperienced players with no training looping the ball with a completely wrong form.

Stick with Primorac and T05. This combination should easily be able to carry someone to over 2,000 rating. If you get a carbon blade with a newer tensor rubbers, I can assure you your spin will be worse. If you want to give up on spin and stick to speed, then that's another story, but this sort of style won't carry you far.

vvk1
07-27-2019, 10:05 PM

Come on - are you seriously implying that OP's inability to create spin and speed despite having one of the best coaches in England cannot be remedied with BTY ZJK SZLC blade paired with Dignics on both sides? :-)

Der_Echte
07-28-2019, 06:34 AM
Time to insert a fake rare Pokemon Pikachu in the right grid coordinates again...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

yogi_bear
07-28-2019, 09:48 AM
Please post a video of you doing loops.

Dream2K
12-02-2019, 03:04 PM

Sabine's blade as listed on Andro's page is Flaxonite Driver.
Is Novacell Off similar to Korbel in speed? Both are Limba-Limba-Ayous.

Airoc
12-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Sabine's blade as listed on Andro's page is Flaxonite Driver.

She changed at the beginning of the season. andro haven´t made the update yet ...

Is Novacell Off similar to Korbel in speed? Both are Limba-Limba-Ayous.

Well, the types of veneer are one thing, the thicknesses another, and I have no idea about them. But generally the overall direction should be similar.