What are your ambitions?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
What are or were your table tennis ambitions in life?

What did you want to achieve when you was younger, did you achieve this?

ambitions pictures.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
at this point just to keep playing, cause you know it's getting harder to play table tennis in my country or rather my city i don´t have so many spots where i can play. :(

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...
Nov 2010
Never had any TT ambitions, just enjoyed things as they happened. My current ambitions are to wind my own game down and become a taxi service. Might have a bit of a dash at a few vets first in a couple of years though if I can be bothered.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
i dont have any great ambitions..i know its just my hobby something for fun and good physical condition. i'm just a keen amateur. i know i have a huge progress for the last 2 years but i'm 31yo and its too much to be become a top player ever in the future...every single victory is a success for me :) no matter who is the opposite

says Only attack!!!!!!
says Only attack!!!!!!
Oct 2010
my ambition is simple i want to improve my attack game dont make mistakes ,and relax my nerves beacause when i play against players with antispean rubbers i become joe from daltons :) :) :)

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
i dont have any great ambitions..i know its just my hobby something for fun and good physical condition. i'm just a keen amateur.
but i have many championship in my city also i have award :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
my ambition is to play in the Olympics or become a national player of my country. iam still young but i think i cant pursue it. :D

Yeah! your only 17 you have every right! just dont let your mum distract you by telling you to go to uni :p ha... good luck dude!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
My ambition is too have enough energy to go to the club. Once I get there I usually want to go home and watch that fly fishing show with Lulabell.:)

says 2010/11 British League Premier Division Champions &...
says 2010/11 British League Premier Division Champions &...
Jan 2011
To win the British League Premier Division at the first attempt.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
I use to take table tennis very very seriously when I was younger, now I just play in the spirit of the sport. Maybe now, I just want to improve my backhand a little better, because when I was in the 20s, I could run around my backhand and take a shot with my forehand 90% of the time, but not now.
So I guess my ambition would be to improve my BH ;)

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Yeah! your only 17 you have every right! just dont let your mum distract you by telling you to go to uni :p ha... good luck dude!

Unless Uni is easy for you :p like me, then you can enrol but not go, get ace grades and still focus on table tennis ;) rawr haha

2014 Commonwealths for me, to get there 2012 Australian Open is in the scopes after making the team this year. Oceania Champs also needs to be in the loop. I'm also looking at playing a season in Prague in the Czech Republic from September next year through to June 2013.

This user has no status.
S

This user has no status.
I want to be olympic champion and world champion...
then I could rest :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
First, I want to be taken more seriously, two of the three coaches at our club don't take me seriously just because I'm too old for my ranking..
I told them: "Wtf? I can beat several players of your training group in the federation! Just look at the results! Give me a chance!"
They said no. The third coach is a nice guy but he works and has a little daughter and has not much time... If he had more time, I'd ask him to help me....
Second, I want to show them that I can play good table tennis and that no matter the age-difference.
Third, I want to be National Champion in my ranking-categorie and age-categorie. And hopefully play international.
Fourth, have fun and play table tennis as long as possible.
Fifth, I want to be a coach.

I think that are my goals, ambitions that I want to achieve. It isn't easy and I hope that I can find someone who takes me seriously and wants to practice with me...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I achieved my first ambitions, last season I played in youth league and I could play there for one more season but this season I will play in the first mens-team in my club! this is so amazing and I will be really nervous in my matches. I have to win many games or I will kicked out of the team and have to play for the 2nd team....
After being the best youth player in my club( I dont want sound selfish 'cause I am not selfish :D) I want to accede to the throne as the best men player in my club... 5-6 men are at the moment better but I will pass them :D
My biggest future goal is to reach the sixth devision of the German League
Yes I am goal-oriented but I will not lose my fun at table tennis if I don't reach this goals. Table Tennis conveys agreat deal for me ;)
The box is my court, the competetion my church service, and my oppenent the devil :D
Table Tennis is my religion!
Too bad that the gymnasium is closed for 8 weeks because of restoration works
My hands start to didder .....

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
My short term goal is to get good enough to be able to play at the table with Waldner and get some of his easy serves back on the table. :)

My midrange goal is to be able to hang out with Waldner, get him totally hammered so that I can play competitively with him. He likes beer. Sadly, I do too so it would be hard to see him drinking without joining in. :)

My long term goal is to be able to play with Waldner and be competitive, whether we are sober or drinking beer, and then to go to the pub after and drink some beers with him.

Since I am a few months older than JO, if I keep training hard, in another 30 or 40 years, I may be able to catch up to him. :) Na, probably not. :)