US Open December 2019

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
First time in this location, good to see them moving it around. They should pick up 250 players from that metro alone.
The dates have been announced for the 2019 US Open. They are December 17-21 at the Ft. Worth Convention Center. Entry form and online entry to be announced sometime in the next week or so.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I am credited for being everywhere... but If anyone has seen me live in person, that one will know I am pretty easy to see.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have and it's true! At the LA Open a few years back (the last year it was Butterfly-sponsored). Only I didn't know your profile back then. Or else I would have come say hi. I figure you'll be in Texas for this one too.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I have and it's true! At the LA Open a few years back (the last year it was Butterfly-sponsored). Only I didn't know your profile back then. Or else I would have come say hi. I figure you'll be in Texas for this one too.

By the way, I will be at 2019 LA Open... Also, a good friend, a real American TT legend of Korean Amateur TT, will team up with me for U4500 doubles.

If you see a bootleg vid from summer of 2013 with us playing doubles in the local TT club there in the Korean DMZ late night after day 1 of a national tourney for the stakes of 3 each 3000cc beers, after the entire club each consumed at least 10 each 500cc bottles...

... quickly delete and hide every trace of that vid, Korean Goon Squad sure to speed to your sector.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
By the way, I will be at 2019 LA Open... Also, a good friend, a real American TT legend of Korean Amateur TT, will team up with me for U4500 doubles.

If you see a bootleg vid from summer of 2013 with us playing doubles in the local TT club there in the Korean DMZ late night after day 1 of a national tourney for the stakes of 3 each 3000cc beers, after the entire club each consumed at least 10 each 500cc bottles...

... quickly delete and hide every trace of that vid, Korean Goon Squad sure to speed to your sector.

Haha, now I'm going to be looking for this vid!

I registered for this year's LA Open in the off-chance that I'll have time to travel at the end of the month, but I'll most likely have to withdraw. But if I do make it to LA, I'll come holler at you. Otherwise my backup plan will be to attend the European Team Championships here in France.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
A lot of my Ex's live in Texas...

... well a lot of ex-close friends who I have been away from for too long.

Then, take your wife with you. There are about 20 Korean restaurants close.

I won't go unless with a girlfriend.

Last edited: