Which Tennis player do you support? :D

This user has no status.
Djokovic for me, his powerful, balanced style of play together with the dominating game is so beautiful to watch. His game has lots of similarities to Zhang Jike, and he also tore his shirt like Zhang Jike when he won the AO 2012! :cool:

Furthermore, he has that unshakeable confidence, he always believes that he is able to come back no matter how difficult the circumstances(he was 2-1 down and having breathing difficulties/fatigue when playing against Murray, lost a big lead in the 4th set, trailing 2-4 in the decider when playing against Nadal).

Reminds me of Zhang Jike when he comes back against Mizutani during the World Cup, and withstood the enormous pressure when Wang Hao came back from 5-10 down to having set point against him during the World Championships.

says Hello guys!!! :) Im new here. I would be happy if...
says Hello guys!!! :) Im new here. I would be happy if...
Jan 2012
Djokovic for me, his powerful, balanced style of play together with the dominating game is so beautiful to watch. His game has lots of similarities to Zhang Jike, and he also tore his shirt like Zhang Jike when he won the AO 2012! :cool:

Furthermore, he has that unshakeable confidence, he always believes that he is able to come back no matter how difficult the circumstances(he was 2-1 down and having breathing difficulties/fatigue when playing against Murray, lost a big lead in the 4th set, trailing 2-4 in the decider when playing against Nadal).

Reminds me of Zhang Jike when he comes back against Mizutani during the World Cup, and withstood the enormous pressure when Wang Hao came back from 5-10 down to having set point against him during the World Championships.
I agree too :) Djokovic is the legend