Can anyone help me with my rubber dhs huricane 3 național ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
30d5f0e3a27e700aaf4e4a5834f5e2ca.jpg
2ced206e35a94ad4fe112b229e1927e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
My rubber was deștroyed, After i removed , the rubber îs new only 1 moth i used, ho can help me with advice ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Pff i don t Look 2 days to this rubber but i protect, today i want to boost huricane 3 național and When i see damaged i was frustatted i pay 120 euro to this rubber , fu.k

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I removed my rubber huricane 3 național from my blade , to put another rubber to tested, and i put protection on my rubber today i want to boost huricane 3 național and see my rubber Game over

says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
Jan 2013
It looks like some chemical reacted with the topsheet... perhaps you used too much of the cleaner? I've seen many hurricanes years old, and they look nothing like this.

We can't tell from the picture if the rubber is a genuine Hurricane Nat Blue, where did you buy it from?

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Treated with anything — boosters? Not left lying on a car dash in direct sunlight, or something

Was new the rubber, every day i clean with revolution 3

It looks like some chemical reacted with the topsheet... perhaps you used to much of the cleaner

I admit to using cleaner (Donic Bioclean) every month or so, but even so I'm wary of using cleaners. To me it looks possible, likely maybe, that the daily application of Revolution 3 on it might have a relation to this rubber corrosion. Else, I'd think it a production issue - which can happen on genuine rubbers too, but would be more likely on counterfeit rubbers.

Jan 2013
Yes, I think it's the cleaner too. I don't think you're meant to use it every day. I always clean with water most of the time, and only use a cleaner when I feel it's starting lose grip.
Do you use protection sheets? If so, do you ever put them on when the rubber is still wet from the cleaner? That can be harmful too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Yes i use cleaner every day, but After rubber îs dry i put protection film, and i have old rubber dhs huricane Neo 3 orange Sponge and still work After 2 years and No damage Sponge , and i boosted every 2 months and the topshet îs Good , maibe dhs huricane 3 național blue Sponge îs fake

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 1 reviews
I once had something similar happen to a sheet of DHS Skyline 3-60, for no obvious reason, but have not experienced it before or since.
My best guess was that a drop of something got on the surface when I left it on a table between games and then when I cleaned it at the end of the session with water, it spread whatever it was over the whole surface.