Tibhar Fortino Pro

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Does anybody have info on this blade the Tibhar fortino pro.It is a brand new premium blade released by Tibhar and samsonov said in one of his interviews that he uses it.If anybody has info on its feel and playing characteristics it would be very helpful.

Thanks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Does anybody have info on this blade the Tibhar fortino pro.It is a brand new premium blade released by Tibhar and samsonov said in one of his interviews that he uses it.If anybody has info on its feel and playing characteristics it would be very helpful.

Thanks.

It is the made in Germany top product of the Fortino series, all of which feature Dyneema fibre together with carbon. Dyneema fibre is very strong yet light, which makes for light but very powerful blades, which is what many wish for since rubbers are getting heavier.

The production model has a Koto outer veneer. It is fast, yet with good touch. (My prototype with spruce feels even better ;) )
The tempo is up there with all the usual suspects. I think Vladi really likes the versatility of this blade. He used to sometimes change according to the size of hall, ball type or whether he played against defence and he wanted one blade for all situations. So after thorough testing, he chose Fortino pro.

The blade is a bit expensive, but the quality is good.

I have tried final prototypes with Koto but adjustments may have been made afterwards (this was the case with another blade in the series that was adjusted before release), so take my verdict with a pinch of salt. But if you like a fast yet light blade, give this one a try.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Will this blade be a good combo with mxp 50 on forehand and normal mx-p o backhand?With mxp 50 will it be too stiff or will it still have enough dwell?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Will this blade be a good combo with mxp 50 on forehand and normal mx-p o backhand?With mxp 50 will it be too stiff or will it still have enough dwell?

All the test blades had EL-S and FX-P on them.

I sometimes use Rasanter R50 on my blade, which is a bit more flexible than the production version.

Overall, I think the combination with MX-P 50 and MX-P will work well if it works for you on an ALC or comparable blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Is it faster than a viscaria or a timo boll alc?Or does it have more control than them?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
It is the made in Germany top product of the Fortino series,
Is it made by Soulspin? You said about a prototype with spruce top ply, spruce is their specialty.
I think is too expensive.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I hope it is a better blade than their previous ones.

Like every other company they have some that are really good and some that aren´t. My highlights over the last few years were Karas (great feeling, bad quality though, so counts neither as good nor bad), Samsonov Force Pro/BE, Nuytinck (would be a killer blade if branded Butterfly with a better known player´s name) and Drinkhall PowerSpin.

Then there are Samsonov alpha and a few other classics like IV-L etc.

And yes, quite a few like the Texo series, Red Cypress, Akkad etc. that only appealed to few.

By the way, one shop in Germany sells the Illusion Killer blade exclusively, which is meant for the Asian market.

7ply with Balsa, it plays neither typically 7ply nir typically Balsa, as they claim.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hey Yogi,
Have you tried joola Aruna off blade?Does it have a lot of control and dwell?Moroever,will it pair well with mxp 50 on forehand?One last question,is gewo nexus el pro 50 or 53 hard better than mx-p hard as it has more grip and spin?
Illusion Killer is not really special. I had that before. If they could make a blade that has an impact in the market the same as Samsonov FPBE then that is the one that I meant of being a better blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
I know is off topic, but has anyone tried Tibhar CCA Unlimited?
Is one of the better blade from Tibhar or not?

No i have not but i heaed from people that like the Nobilis it is not that fast.

Hey Yogi,
Have you tried joola Aruna off blade?Does it have a lot of control and dwell?Moroever,will it pair well with mxp 50 on forehand?One last question,is gewo nexus el pro 50 or 53 hard better than mx-p hard as it has more grip and spin?