Omega 7 pro vs Vega pro vs rasanter R47

This user has no status.
Hello to everyone

I'm wondering to replace my forehand rubber (Els), so I tried the rasanter R47 (for 3 hours) and the vega pro ( for 5 min). I was really amazed by the performance of both rubbers. Coming from Els, I've found this rubbers very fast and spinny. I haven't tried xiom omega 7 pro, which seems a very good rubber.

Could you tell me the differences between vega pro/omega7 pro/ R47, in terms of speed, spin, sponge hardness, and trow angle?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
R47 is bouncy, high throw, excellent grip
2-3 months durability
More suited on bh side
Vega pro is the slowest
The highest throw
Dead feeling

Imo omega 7 pro is overall better than r47 and Vega pro but with lower throw

This user has no status.
I dont know if this will help you out..I was playing with Omega 7 Pro but changed to EL-S because of the dwell time...Omega 7 Pro is a very hard rubber and requires a lot of training to master.. I changed to EL-S because Omega 7 Pro felt like i had a Very fast and rapid fire gun in my hand which fired relentlessly..Omega 7 Pro requires hours of training to master looping a back spin ball. For me Omega 7 Pro was too fast and too hard and so i switched to EL-S which feels much better and i have enough dwell time to do what i want with the ball

Sent from my SM-A700H using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
I tried all three in same thickness 2.0mm on pretty same blades, on bh.
With rasanter r47 I couldn't loop ball on the other size of net with few different blades (korbel 5ply, andro traiber k, yinhe pro feeling, yinhe mc2), push was ok. Low throw. Some good players claim rubber is good for them, for me bad.
With vega pro I played very successfuly for few years, won many tournaments. High throw, quite linear, not explosive, and doesn't require explosive technique. Push can go too far. It loses catapult after 1-2 months, so I spent lot of money buying new rubbers often.
Omega 7 pro I just started using. Medium(or even low) throw(I dont know why many categorize it as high throw), has some explosivenes, and requires quick wrist play, so not suitable for average recreative levels. Push ok. Rubber is expensive. Dont know about durability yet.
So for player below solid league player level I recommend vega pro. Or maybe even better is tibhar aurus, lasts longer, I use it now.