PDA

View Full Version : Cheers from Portugal

Xavelha
02-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Hi all, I'm from Portugal I just started playing table tennis again after ending university, before going to university i played for 8 years.

Now i'm playing with Samsonov alpha blade, rapid soft FH and sriver fx BH, oldddddddddddddddd and used out rubbers.

But i'm back and very happy.

enjoy

Dan
02-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Welcome to the site Xavelha :)

Great to see you back in table tennis after University. Hope you achieved all your aims for Uni :)

How did you stumble across this site?
You will have a fantastic time here with all the amazing forum members.

Rhydian
02-02-2012, 11:47 AM
Hey :D
A portuguese member! Finally!!
I'm portuguese too but live in Luxembourg ;D
Welcome to the forum!
You won't regret the time passed in this forum created by Dan and co-workers :)

Cheers :)

YosuaYosan
02-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Cool!
Warmest welcome Xavelha! I am sure you will enjoy it here :)

Great to see you here, it seems that you have used Tibhar equipments back then :D
Welcome to the forum and welcome back to table tennis ;)

TTPRO
02-02-2012, 12:39 PM
i am portuguese too

what city?

Mr. RicharD
02-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Good year to get back into the sport Xavelha. Hope you find your time here as great as we do. Any other questions just let us know.

Xavelha
02-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Great.

I visit this forum for a long time but never registered because as I was not playing anymore, i just came to see some news and those fast stuff.

In my 8 years playing, i just played with two different set ups: Yasaka overdrive with mark V in FH and sriver FX in BH and then and my favourite, the current one.

curious fact... as i am a Portuguese from the little island from Madeira I grow up playing with the younger Marcos Freitas, and played with him in GD Estreito and against him when i was in other club.

Para os portugueses do forum, sou madeirense, mas vivo no Porto e comecei a jogar a jogar há um mes no GCD Realidade, possivelmente um dia nos encontraremos em algum torneio.

Be cool.

azlan
02-03-2012, 03:28 AM
Now that you're here, I hope to see more of you buddy. Tell us more about Marcos younger days. :)

nabilatouni
02-03-2012, 04:16 AM
Hey Xavelha :)
Glad you've decided to join this great forum! Welcome to the forum, hope you'll have a great time here ;)

Rhydian
02-03-2012, 09:07 AM
Great.

I visit this forum for a long time but never registered because as I was not playing anymore, i just came to see some news and those fast stuff.

In my 8 years playing, i just played with two different set ups: Yasaka overdrive with mark V in FH and sriver FX in BH and then and my favourite, the current one.

curious fact... as i am a Portuguese from the little island from Madeira I grow up playing with the younger Marcos Freitas, and played with him in GD Estreito and against him when i was in other club.

Para os portugueses do forum, sou madeirense, mas vivo no Porto e comecei a jogar a jogar há um mes no GCD Realidade, possivelmente um dia nos encontraremos em algum torneio.

Be cool.

Hey,
Sou mondinense mas vivo no Luxemburgo ;)

Well, I play table tennis since 6 years I think ^^
Damn, time rushs fast :O

TTPRO
02-03-2012, 11:49 AM
hey
i am not posting before because my english is bad
i am playing at 3 years and i have good results