Cheers from Portugal

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hi all, I'm from Portugal I just started playing table tennis again after ending university, before going to university i played for 8 years.

Now i'm playing with Samsonov alpha blade, rapid soft FH and sriver fx BH, oldddddddddddddddd and used out rubbers.

But i'm back and very happy.

enjoy

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Welcome to the site Xavelha :)

Great to see you back in table tennis after University. Hope you achieved all your aims for Uni :)

How did you stumble across this site?
You will have a fantastic time here with all the amazing forum members.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Great.

I visit this forum for a long time but never registered because as I was not playing anymore, i just came to see some news and those fast stuff.

In my 8 years playing, i just played with two different set ups: Yasaka overdrive with mark V in FH and sriver FX in BH and then and my favourite, the current one.

curious fact... as i am a Portuguese from the little island from Madeira I grow up playing with the younger Marcos Freitas, and played with him in GD Estreito and against him when i was in other club.

Para os portugueses do forum, sou madeirense, mas vivo no Porto e comecei a jogar a jogar há um mes no GCD Realidade, possivelmente um dia nos encontraremos em algum torneio.

Be cool.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Great.

I visit this forum for a long time but never registered because as I was not playing anymore, i just came to see some news and those fast stuff.

In my 8 years playing, i just played with two different set ups: Yasaka overdrive with mark V in FH and sriver FX in BH and then and my favourite, the current one.

curious fact... as i am a Portuguese from the little island from Madeira I grow up playing with the younger Marcos Freitas, and played with him in GD Estreito and against him when i was in other club.

Para os portugueses do forum, sou madeirense, mas vivo no Porto e comecei a jogar a jogar há um mes no GCD Realidade, possivelmente um dia nos encontraremos em algum torneio.

Be cool.

Hey,
Sou mondinense mas vivo no Luxemburgo ;)

Well, I play table tennis since 6 years I think ^^
Damn, time rushs fast :O