Need Help in Buying Rubbers Online

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Hey Knuckle Ball. www.zeropong.com is a pretty good place. www.joolausa.com also another great site. www.paddlepalace.com is a bit pricy, but has a lot of different types of equipment more Euro Japaneses though.

If you're looking for the cheaper end you could try zeropong and I can recommend any of their rubbers if you tell me more about his style. I would even be willing to ship out a blade that I'll build if it comes to that, but Zeropong does a great job as well and they're a bit close because they're in south carolina. Joola is a mid priced range and they're based in Maryland. Paddle palace is an extremely expensive site, but they have a wider selection and they're based in Seattle. There are other site as well, but it all depends on what you're looking for.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hello Mr. RicharD

Thank you for the tips. Very comprehensive I might add and yes my friend travels about in the south so he'll be sure to check out Zeropong. I will ask my friend if he's willing to shell out some more for a blade. Again I really appreciate your help to a fellow player. God bless

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hello Everyone!
My friend finally purchased the rubbers. And sent it to a friend in California. He must have gotten some help from the site as he was able to get two good rubbers and a rubber protector for just about 100 dollars including shipping cost. The rubbers are: Killerspin Blast (red) 2 mm and Sriver G2 FX (black) 2 mm. Looks to me like really good quality FH and BH rubbers.
Thanks again to those who contributed their share of know how. God bless