PDA

View Full Version : Need Help in Buying Rubbers Online

Knuckle Ball
02-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Hello Everyone!

A friend of mine will be buying rubbers online, he is completely clueless where to go. Can someone please recommend a good online store? My friend is based in Texas - Lousiana area in the US. Thanks

Aussieron50
02-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Ebay has many table tennis sites that he can buy online and usually the item has a description about it giving you information on rubbers and blades and any accessories .

ttmonster
02-02-2012, 04:34 AM
there are a lot of websites , but one of the most popular is paddlepalace

Knuckle Ball
02-02-2012, 03:29 PM
@Aussieron50 and ttmonster
Thanks

Mr. RicharD
02-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Hey Knuckle Ball. www.zeropong.com is a pretty good place. www.joolausa.com also another great site. www.paddlepalace.com is a bit pricy, but has a lot of different types of equipment more Euro Japaneses though.

If you're looking for the cheaper end you could try zeropong and I can recommend any of their rubbers if you tell me more about his style. I would even be willing to ship out a blade that I'll build if it comes to that, but Zeropong does a great job as well and they're a bit close because they're in south carolina. Joola is a mid priced range and they're based in Maryland. Paddle palace is an extremely expensive site, but they have a wider selection and they're based in Seattle. There are other site as well, but it all depends on what you're looking for.

Knuckle Ball
02-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Hello Mr. RicharD

Thank you for the tips. Very comprehensive I might add and yes my friend travels about in the south so he'll be sure to check out Zeropong. I will ask my friend if he's willing to shell out some more for a blade. Again I really appreciate your help to a fellow player. God bless

Knuckle Ball
02-14-2012, 07:25 AM
Hello Everyone!
My friend finally purchased the rubbers. And sent it to a friend in California. He must have gotten some help from the site as he was able to get two good rubbers and a rubber protector for just about 100 dollars including shipping cost. The rubbers are: Killerspin Blast (red) 2 mm and Sriver G2 FX (black) 2 mm. Looks to me like really good quality FH and BH rubbers.
Thanks again to those who contributed their share of know how. God bless

Iskaral Pust
03-31-2012, 09:53 PM
Have you tried tennisdiscount.eu? It has products of manufacturers like 729 Friendship, Galaxy, Palio, DHS, etc.

Smilemaster
03-31-2012, 11:49 PM
for the future..

http://www.megaspin.net/store/

they have some stuff plus numerous reviews to review...bout the same as paddle palace in price.