all these news and videos?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Where do you guys all find these videos and news about players? i'm just subscribed to a few tt video makers on youtube and i know the site of laola1.tv, I also know bwin but you have to make a deposit or something to watch live matches. So where do you guys find all these vids about champions league, ettc, and more other than ittf channel and laola1.tv? And do you guys like go on team's site's and just read the news on the page? If so, can you guys list me a few sites that the teams have or something?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I recommend mytabletennis.net and since your username sounds German tt-news.de for current news.
Correct me if I'm wrong about your nationality :p

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Where do you guys all find these videos and news about players? i'm just subscribed to a few tt video makers on youtube and i know the site of laola1.tv, I also know bwin but you have to make a deposit or something to watch live matches. So where do you guys find all these vids about champions league, ettc, and more other than ittf channel and laola1.tv? And do you guys like go on team's site's and just read the news on the page? If so, can you guys list me a few sites that the teams have or something?

tabletennisdaily.co.uk will be the site soon to find out all the information of the tt world :p ( i hope ^^_^^)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
hehe, mitchillen is just a username, my actual name is mitchell, i'm american and russian :D
thanks for the site, gonna go check it out