PDA

View Full Version : DHS HURRRICANE NEO III verification & how to boost

merlin el mago
10-28-2019, 03:22 PM
Just received a new DHS HURRRICANE NEO III Provincial orange sponge 39º, I tried to verificate the authenticity at DHS web here: <a href="http://www.dhs-sports.com/search.shtml" target="_blank">http://www.dhs-sports.com/search.shtml</a> but mine rubber only have eight numbers of security code, attached some pics.<br>
<br>
I also want to know how to boost the rubber when new:<br>
<br>
-Fisrt of all is necessary to cut the rubber to the size of racket?<br>
-Brush a thin layer of white glue (approved VOC free) on to the rubber<br>
-Let the glue dry: white glue become transparent<br>
-Brush one thin layer of booster<br>
-Wait for 12 hours or one day to dry<br>
-Brush another thin layer of booster<br>
-Two or three layers are enough, in my rubber two will be enough?<br><br>TIA&nbsp;<br>Felipe

merlin el mago
10-28-2019, 03:27 PM
More pics, it seems system forum can allow to post more of 2 attached files.

merlin el mago
10-28-2019, 03:43 PM
I used this code for verification 4000937315 but answer it's: use 12, 14 or 16 bits.

lasta
10-28-2019, 03:47 PM
Hard not to sound negative. But this the first time you cut a rubber? And you decided to jump straight Into the Hurricane Provincial special sponge hocus pocus?

These are "unofficial" grey market goods, there are no way to verify. Only way to get a piece of mind is where did you buy them, and do they have a good reputation.

Also, when it says Neo, it means already boosted. No need to do it yourself.

Stick the whole sheet to your blade and cut after.

merlin el mago
10-28-2019, 05:09 PM
I discovered this: https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=SerialCode

merlin el mago
10-28-2019, 05:19 PM
Hard not to sound negative. But this the first time you cut a rubber? And you decided to jump straight Into the Hurricane Provincial special sponge hocus pocus?

These are "unofficial" grey market goods, there are no way to verify. Only way to get a piece of mind is where did you buy them, and do they have a good reputation.

Also, when it says Neo, it means already boosted. No need to do it yourself.

Stick the whole sheet to your blade and cut after.

No first time I cut a rubber, near 40 years cutting rubbers. The question is if it's better to cut the rubber before to tune?

passifid
10-28-2019, 05:48 PM
No first time I cut a rubber, near 40 years cutting rubbers. The question is if it's better to cut the rubber before to tune?
tune then stick then cut.
The rubber size changes when boosted to bigger so it shouldn't be an issue but do that.

merlin el mago
10-28-2019, 09:07 PM
It's legit:

您输入的防伪码存在,该产品由红双喜生产,请放心购买。
The anti-counterfeiting code you input is valid. The product is produced by Shanghai Double Happiness Co., Ltd. Please feel free to use the product.

TryHard
08-13-2020, 05:23 AM
I’m no expert but I use the same rubber and my sheets looked the same as yours out of the package. Whether the code works or not, if the rubber feels good to you then use it. I would expect the codes have more to do with the high-end rubbers like national rubber than these ones made for mortals. I never boosted it before gluing since it’s the neo, but it does have a short break-in period of a few days.

merlin el mago
08-13-2020, 01:22 PM
Thank you.

sampletext
08-13-2020, 02:36 PM
Attached pic with the code.
DON'T POST THE CODE!!! Posting the code is how people make fakes!!! You should take it down

merlin el mago
08-13-2020, 05:31 PM
Done!

zeio
08-13-2020, 06:11 PM
No problem with posting the code as the official site keeps count in the database of the number of times the serial code has been checked.

comoteatrevesmami
08-14-2020, 05:53 PM
​Hello I liked this post a lot, thanks for sharing it and let me tell you that I think the same as you think so we are two similar people

tabletennistom123
10-16-2020, 07:57 AM
The code is in the white box on the sticker. Not that number which is top sided.
But I think u got that already no ?