Tuned xiom vega pro with falco & advise

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
First thing i use falco tempo long booster on my xiom vega pro

I tuned because i want to feel more click on my forehand and other side maybe like a fresh sheet and feed my EJ off course

This my first time i tuned and using falco, i had a spare from my friend

Other side i feel my xvp it didn't give me a click and feeling that i want it like a fresh one. It's been 4 month

I boosted with two thin layer it give me 2 days, one days for one layer, after that i tried today for 3 hours.

Xvp become fast i mean a lot faster than before, it gives more spin, more easy lift under spin with a lot of spin and i can make a good quality high arc
I like that side

But also it give less control, short dwell time and become unforgiving

It's fast but i don't like because of short dwell time and less feeling

I didn't get the feel and click that i want it, it's also because of a dhs 301. People said it had a good feel and good sweet spot, but i said it's not. Yes it still a good blade for that price

Anyone have same experience?

Maybe i need to use one thin layer insted of two layer?

Do you know a rubber like vega pro with more feeling and maybe less 2 degree around 44-45?

I like to loop, spin, less drive. Throw angel medium high

Some of my friend told me to use rakza 7

Sent from my ASUS_X01AD using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
Personally I feel Rakza 7 'feels' softer than Vega Pro and is more forgiving, but is slightly slower and as I remember at the 'top end' has less spin.

You might consider Andro Hexer Powergrip...for a 47.5 degree rubber it does not feel hard...probably due to the soft topsheet.

It has a lot of spin and similar speed as Vega Pro...and quite forgiving despite being a more modern ESN rubber. There is an 'ease of use' to the rubber, which in the tabletennisdaily youtube review you can see. The only issue is that soft topsheet can feel slightly odd at times in the short game (flicks). But the topsheet is nice and grippy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Personally I feel Rakza 7 'feels' softer than Vega Pro and is more forgiving, but is slightly slower and as I remember at the 'top end' has less spin.

You might consider Andro Hexer Powergrip...for a 47.5 degree rubber it does not feel hard...probably due to the soft topsheet.

It has a lot of spin and similar speed as Vega Pro...and quite forgiving despite being a more modern ESN rubber. There is an 'ease of use' to the rubber, which in the tabletennisdaily youtube review you can see. The only issue is that soft topsheet can feel slightly odd at times in the short game (flicks). But the topsheet is nice and grippy.
Can i easyly adjustment from vega pro?

Before, one time i tried palio ak47 completely non tacky rubber
I don't like it, it's weird for me. Lack feel on loop it just good on smashing. Very opposite from vega pro

Is andro hexer power grip have same character as palio ak47? Because of non tacky at all

I just want more feel and dwell version of vega pro

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
I have not played ak47.

Vega pro and rakza7 and hexer power grip have similar topsheet 'grip' . They are grippy, but not tacky/sticky like dhs h3.

I feel those three are quite easy to adjust going from one to the other.
What about hexer grip? Is any significant difference from hexer power grip?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Anyone seems silent to respond, thanks anyway

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
You just need to adjust to the extra speed. Just give it a week.
Yes yogi

I can handle the extra speed

My rubber is already broken, the edge chips a lot. That's why i decided to tuned for my curiosity, turn out i didn't like it.. become less feel and less dwel

I want to buy a new rubber, but i'm thinking xvp is already from 2010. Is there any better option? Like an alternative but better

For nowdays they have a lot new rubber, is there any rubber worth to try

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
I bought andro hexer powergrip sfx used like new with good price yesterday

I tried today on my bat and i have mix feeling with this rubber

It's good for beginners i think
Off course the feeling is good, because it's soft.. gives more feeling than xiom vega europe
But it's lack of power for my game
I need more power to do everything what i do like 3rd ball attack it's easier with xvp

I have more spin from my xvp than from hpx sfx

hpg sfx good for drive and block for my game, definitely good for beginners or play for fun

Actually i'm curious about xiom vega japan, wait for more information of this rubber from yogi

Or if not, i will stay with my xvp and my xve for a long time

And change my dhs 301

I want outer layer is limba i think, composite like innerforce layer alc on my mind?

Anyone any experience with that bat?

Last edited: