MX-P alternative without factory booster

This user has no status.
I don´t play much table tenis. I only train 4 hours a week. And the factory booster of mx-p starts wearing off in 2 months. So i want something without factory booster. I am looking for a rubber that plays similar. I want a rubber with same speed (or little slower) and with same (or better) spin. I don´t want Tenergy, because its too expansive. Sorry for my english.

Thanks for suggestions.

Reactions: Kuba Hajto
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I don´t play much table tenis. I only train 4 hours a week. And the factory booster of mx-p starts wearing off in 2 months. So i want something without factory booster. I am looking for a rubber that plays similar. I want a rubber with same speed (or little slower) and with same (or better) spin. I don´t want Tenergy, because its too expansive. Sorry for my english.

Thanks for suggestions.

buy booster and after 2 months when factory booster weares of put 1-2 layers

try yasaka/tibhar booster(balgium factory produces it) , or chinese booster like seamoon

This user has no status.
No such rubber. MX-P is the best ESN rubber avalible in this range. It also is extremely fast already. Even tenergy is boosted.
If you want a rubber that may be as fast as this when booster wears off you will loose spin because you need somthing like MXP-50 or a Bryce Highspeed type rubber. If tou do that though you loose spin!

G-1 is a good alternative but it is less spinny especially on brush shots and considerably slower. better control though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
Very clever, spintowin. Almost as fast as MX-P, even more spin, not heavily boosted in the factory, but not Tenergy. You're asking for the mythical substitute for Tenergy 05, which is a forbidden question on tt forums, but you appear to have gotten away with it. Well done!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I actually kind of like MXP better after the boost effect has worn off. I also kind of felt it wore off within 2-3 weeks rather than 2 months. Some of this stuff is psychological though.

MX-P without booster is still awsum, sure not the exacted boosted top end... BUT you get a rubber with BETTER spin insensitive properties and still capable of high speed/spin.

That is still damned good.