PDA

View Full Version : Mattenet Documentary 2012 (NEW)

Dan
02-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Heres an interview of French superstar Adrian Mattenet! This video shows some good multi ball from Adrian and shows how he is a funny, jolly character of the table. It looks like Adrian talks about his preparation for the London 2012 Olympics at the end to :)

http://1.2.3.10/bmi/www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/mateurope12.jpg
Photo by: AFP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbMKDblP55Y&feature=g-all-lik&context=G24bdd48FAAAAAAAAWAA

If anyone could translate this interview into English that would be amazing :)

PlasmaLight
02-06-2012, 02:18 PM
cant understand a word, but i love french :D sounds like a very drunken man ^^
someone noticed the with sponge of the tenergy 64? :D

sananas123
02-06-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm french but It's very difficult for me to translate it!

"

ze wizard
02-06-2012, 08:11 PM
I am going to try to translate you the video

20s to 37s

He is talking about Gardos :

" Gardos has got a beautiful backhand and is Well-balanced. That is sure, he has got a good technical but not a good mental so i can have a pression to him. On the past we played match and he failed because of mental".

38 s to 48 s

He is talking about Smirnov :

"Smirnov won on Rennes (Country of France) so this time this my chance !!!

48 s to 1 mn 09

He is also talking about Gardos :

"Gardos play to the french championship (PRO A) so Adrien knows Him.
Yes, this is a player who play a lot of tactical, that's difficult to find a hole in his tactical.I think that it will be a very beautiful match."

When Adrien talking, Michel BLONDEL (French National Coach), he coach adrien during 2 hours

Adrien answers a television channel (France 3)

Adrien signs maillos with destinations of the partners of his team

2 mn 09 : 2 mn 28

Adrien outside :

"I'm going back from my hostel and going to eat and after have some relaxation massage with my Physiotherapist and tomorow we talking about tactical. I dont like speaking about the day before because I prefer to sleep and more concentration the next day to prepare the match".

2 mn 28 : 2 mn 57

"You are on the TOP 12 Européen and a good player of the world. We see you with some smile and hapiness next to Ovtcharov and Samsonov so its strange ?
Yes of course, It is rather particular, I have make big competitions as the world cup and this is strange for me because It make only on one year which I am next the best world players and i appreciate their company a lot".

3 mn 05 : 3 mn 18

" Before to started the match, I clean the table and behind I send a blow of arm like that to warm the arm and it is left".

Objectifs Londo J-O :

3 mn 25 :

"The J-O for me is a dream, It to begin the first time when I looked at the JO(Olympics) of Atlanta at the television when I was quite small (smile ... my career to be begun in a sofa...)

Traduction by Alex!

I hope that you understand and that I do not have too much make of fault...

Dan
02-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Thanks ze wizard! :).. I am really beginning to like Mattenet! He is such a fighter and truly believes in himself with a very positive outlook on his TT! I will try get an interview from him soon as I was in contact with him last year, however he was very busy at the time of contact.

nabilatouni
02-07-2012, 12:53 AM
hahaha I liked when he said "my career has begun in a sofa..." LOL
Nice translation that's pretty much what he said, good work ;)

sananas123
02-07-2012, 02:45 PM
good translation :D

sananas123
02-07-2012, 02:46 PM
lol Dimitrij Ovtcharov XD