need help with my equipment

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The Timo Boll Allround is fine. But the Donic Appelgren Allplay in my opinion is one of the best blades for beginners. I feel it would be worth getting the Appelgren Allplay instead.

Rubbers, If you are playing for only two months, Rozena might be a bit too much for you. It is a good rubber. But you might be better starting with something like Xiom Vega Intro. Or Yasaka Mark V.

In the end, the setup you listed should be a good setup. But it might be hard to use for a few months.

One thing though, it is really hard to tell what will be good for someone without seeing them play. Without video footage Yasaka Mark V or Xiom Vega Intro are safer rubber choices for someone that new to Table Tennis. Sriver or Joola Mambo would also be fine rubber choices.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
I actually have a premade bat, is the donic top team 700, but I didn't like it, the bat is perfect for beginners but I didn't like the feeling, however, thanks for the help I might go with the Donic Appelgren Allplay or Stiga classic allround wrb and yakasa mark v on both sides

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong