10 Tips To Become A Better Table Tennis Player Quickly

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Hey everyone! In this video we go over 10 tips that will improve your table tennis quickly!

It's Black Friday and we've got you covered! Use the discount code: blackfriday50 on the TableTennisDaily Academy to receive 50% off all memberships and courses! We now have gift cards available on the Academy, check them out here!

Any tips we missed? Let us know in the comments.

I like 2nd tip because I have been using that to teach players for years now and it is quite effective in developing the part of the stroke which forces you to tilt, go down, and at the same time apply weight shifting. Your ball brushing can also be developed early using that method.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
10 hours gone by and no one except for Yogi commenting?

TTD members must be Black Friday shopping, kissing their gf, or passed out unconscious.

These kind of threads are GOLDEN, but members are so totally ALL OVER discussing the hair of a gnat's azz of each variant of the 968 or "Super" blade within MILLISECONDS of OP posting.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Maybe I should start some shyt and create a thread of top ten tips of sarcasm for new players making fun of the things new players seem to do on the internet TT forums, like make a list of 50 blades and rubbers requesting analysis of each and the forum to decide for them, or how well a Long 5 with Tenergy 105 is gunna play when they couldn't spell the words s-h-o-r-t … s-e-r-v-e.

Reactions: Zaid323918
This user has no status.
Good advice.

Best piece of table tennis equipment is a 25 dollar mini tripod for filming your matches (and training) with a phone. Coaches kept telling me about some of my common problems, but I was still shocked and gained a better understanding of what they were telling me by watching my film.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
tip #1 play with a coach

I think the most underrated one is #10 having fun.

Mima ITO always say in the interviews that she hopes to have fun in her next match. Thats very important !
Don't get frustrated if you lose or if you practice on something but you can't get it. Just enjoy playing, keep on working and it will get better.

Last edited:
Reactions: thekleifheit13
10 hours gone by and no one except for Yogi commenting?

TTD members must be Black Friday shopping, kissing their gf, or passed out unconscious.

These kind of threads are GOLDEN, but members are so totally ALL OVER discussing the hair of a gnat's azz of each variant of the 968 or "Super" blade within MILLISECONDS of OP posting.
If there is only a black friday sale of tt equipment. That would be the day. For EJ's