A day with Xu Xin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Uploaded on Stiga's YouTube channel. The last part is scary, I wonder how many tries he took haha.

46869_550x500_0.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
The man looks the business. I'm gonna try that trick that he did, grabbing the TT ball with his nails, RIGHT NOW!!!:)

Haha it is awesome indeed. I saw it for the first time when a guy from China came to study in the Netherlands and played at our club. I guess it is something they do as much as we bounce the ball on the table before serving, or stuff like that :p I can do it as well now :) (most of the time ;))

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hehe I finally understand why Xu Xin has such long fingernails... I can't do this, as I am a musician as well as player, and have to trim mine back. Now I have to grow them out a little just to learn that trick :D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
did you noticed, that he is doing every important things with his right hand and not with his left? :D eating. insert keycard. glue his rubber and blade. using the remote control :D

Wow great spot! I hadn't noticed that to! ... This proves he is naturally a right hander then! :)... Xu Xin is so cool, what a great video!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
That is possible too. Using your 'wrong' hand increases coördination.

I agree I read that when you're able to use both of your hand you're more determined, more adaptable to new situation and and more apt to handle problems without giving up. That's why they force him to use both hand like Ma Long!