Rubber storage?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Sponge boosting will dissipate causing it to shrink. Surface will oxidize and loose grip over time.

Reactions: sampletext
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
In general it is a bad thing. Even unglued rubbers would probably be better if they were vacuum packed.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Not that I know of for TT rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Back in the day I tried olive oil, spinmax etc. Only spinmax sort of works, but that's only delaying the inevitable. We have to accept that rubbers are consumables.

Reactions: Gwenved
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Oxidation happens. Use an stick foil protector and always keep your rubber away from the sun and heat.

I have a Dignics 05 laying in a closet for a month now, i put it in the dignics package but its open (i bought the rubber) and no sun is coming close to the closet/rubber.

can something happen or did already something happen? because i wanted to start using them next week when i have my other tenergy 05 rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
I have a Dignics 05 laying in a closet for a month now, i put it in the dignics package but its open (i bought the rubber) and no sun is coming close to the closet/rubber.

can something happen or did already something happen? because i wanted to start using them next week when i have my other tenergy 05 rubber

It should be ok to use it again. Just make sure is kept in a cool dry place and away from the heat. I was told that if you are not using the rubber is best to remove it from the blade. From my experience I had a Tenergy rubber glued to the blade for a few years and left it as that and is still playable.
Cheers mate!