Need advice

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Hello , you can buy dhs Blu Sponge H3 Neo but provincial the price îs 50€, and give 2 layer of booster, i have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Hi, is it worth the extra bit of money for blue sponge in H3 NEO? I'm not looking to boost it. Should I just play with the orange one, or maybe stick to the commercial? What do you think?

I would argue it's probably not worth it even if you WERE going to boost. But since you are not going to boost, it is definitely not worth buying the blue sponge. The orange sponge commercial H3 neo is fine for 99.999999% of everyone.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hi, is it worth the extra bit of money for blue sponge in H3 NEO? I'm not looking to boost it. Should I just play with the orange one, or maybe stick to the commercial? What do you think?
What do you say your current skill level is and what kind of player are you? If you are an offensive player, you might want blue sponge for a harder and more springy feel, if you want more control, you can stay with orange sponge.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Isn't blue sponge supposed to be boosted?

Stick with Orange sponge. Stick with Commercial H3.

Reactions: thomas.pong