Haifu national oil

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Hi,
I am looking for Haifu national brown oil. Who can help me?

best regards

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Princett has only yellow and black oil. And i do not know if it is legit.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
https://dir.indiamart.com/search.mp...opular:kwd=oilprocessing:pos=7:cat=-2:mcat=-2
https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/rubber-process-oils-9927656633.html

Rather cheap product. Yet toxicant uneatable.
waqar-500x500.jpg

/[size=+2]Be happy[/size]/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
because the national oil is simply the best! you cannot compare commercial one with national ones.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Dude, are you a world ranked player or are you looking for it because you read some rave review on the internet?

I can compare directly that 1 generous layer of "regular" seamoon is as fast as 2 fresh layers of speed glue (Haifu Whale II). I'm actually pretty blown away by this stuff. Any reason you need anything else?

I'm also guessing you use DHS Hurricane 3 Neo National Blue Sponge 2.15 Fan Zhendong?

BTW Igor, you are pretty much ostracized on the forums, but I actually think some of your posts actually have a modicum of science behind them. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: TTLOVE
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
lasta said:
BTW Igor, you are pretty much ostracized on the forums, but I actually think some of your posts actually have a modicum of science behind them. Cheers!
Dear Friend,
Yea, you did make a good point, I am a construction engineer with 20 year experience, in charge of inspection of table tennis stuff. It is a job of love of mine.
I am here just for fun, much like visiting a kindergarten. Cheers ..
/Be happy/