Table Tennis shoes for wide feet and a custom insole.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Hello guys!

Just bought myself asics gel dedicate 6 shoes, but they are really heavy for table tennis.

So i thought that maybe u guys have some recommendations.

I got pretty wide feet and a high arch and i also have custom insoles.

Since where i live they dont have tabletennis shops so i have to order online and hope that they fit.

Do u have any recommendations?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I'm unfortunately afflicted by duck feet as well, but only EE, not as extreme as Caxoera.

+1 size up usually works, +1.5 if you have a particularly thick ortho.

Hello guys!

Just bought myself asics gel dedicate 6 shoes, but they are really heavy for table tennis.

So i thought that maybe u guys have some recommendations.

I got pretty wide feet and a high arch and i also have custom insoles.

Since where i live they dont have tabletennis shops so i have to order online and hope that they fit.

Do u have any recommendations?
Mizuno Wave Kaiserburg 5. I have wide feet and own a pair. Very comfortable. I believe they were designed for wide feet also.

*Updated with pic. Here are my newly acquired Wave Kaiserburg 6’s. They clearly are for wide feet as you can see on the tag. Haven’t worn them yet but I presume they’re just as good as the previous model 5 which I am currently using. IMG_4200.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Hey dude! Thanks for the info, got myself a pair of butterflys new lezoline gigu shoes. They are great and really comfortable and my feet fit really well ;)
Mizuno Wave Kaiserburg 5. I have wide feet and own a pair. Very comfortable. I believe they were designed for wide feet also.

*Updated with pic. Here are my newly acquired Wave Kaiserburg 6’s. They clearly are for wide feet as you can see on the tag. Haven’t worn them yet but I presume they’re just as good as the previous model 5 which I am currently using. View attachment 20729

Hey dude! Thanks for the info, got myself a pair of butterflys new lezoline gigu shoes. They are great and really comfortable and my feet fit really well ;)

Anytime! I was looking at those but was out of my price range. Glad you’ve found what you we’re looking for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk