Ello, Ello, Ello!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Hello eeryone!

My name is Joe Stotesbury, I've been a good mate of Dan's for a good few years, just introducing myself...

I'm a Paralympic player, am currently ranked number 20 in the world (have been as high as 13). Recently competed in the World Championships. I have a website http://www.joestotesbury.com check me out :)

Will try, with what time I have to get involved on here!!

All the best!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hello eeryone!

My name is Joe Stotesbury, I've been a good mate of Dan's for a good few years, just introducing myself...

I'm a Paralympic player, am currently ranked number 20 in the world (have been as high as 13). Recently competed in the World Championships. I have a website http://www.joestotesbury.com check me out :)

Will try, with what time I have to get involved on here!!

All the best!

Only reason why your here is to advertise your site!!! haha joking mate! its been a pleasure, your the best... good luck in 2012!!!

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

Nov 2010
I thought that looked like a Stiga shirt in the video Joe. Do you only like the Yasaka blades and rubbers?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I thought that looked like a Stiga shirt in the video Joe. Do you only like the Yasaka blades and rubbers?

I'm just being silly mate, but am in the middle of signing a contract with Yasaka, have been using their stuff for a few months, its pretty good, very underrated. Where you from fella?

jkc

jkc

Nov 2010
I'm just being silly mate, but am in the middle of signing a contract with Yasaka, have been using their stuff for a few months, its pretty good, very underrated. Where you from fella?

I'm only being silly too. I'm from the Leeds/Bradford area.