Injury - how to deal with it?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
About 7 years ago, I used to play a very aggressive, footwork intensive power looping game, but then I took an arrow to the knee. Now my mobility is limited, do you have any suggestions on what I can do to deal with it?

Damn, an arrow to the knee!
I'd ask Belethor, he sells just about anything.
At least you don't have Ataxia, although you do look rather pale.......

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Just jump from the throat of the world while shouting Become Ethereal. When you land things will settle :p

Okay enough for the joke I guess..
How about some good vitamin supplement combined with some fine natural diet?
If its about the knee, probably you could take a bit of glucosamine and condhroitin?
Together with stretching everyday I guess
But I don't actually know your condition Sir because of little detail you put into your post such as your age, discomforts, etc

Next time don't forget to use knee pads and don't make troubles, you heard the guards.. No lollygagging..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
the arrow in the knee joke was a reference to a game called skyrim. but the person who mentioned glucosamine and chondroitin, that is interesting, i heard it is very good for joints?

Yes, my mom has a condition with her knees and both of them do help :)
Maybe you should check with a doctor too to see how much dose is optimal for you current condition.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
the arrow in the knee joke was a reference to a game called skyrim. but the person who mentioned glucosamine and chondroitin, that is interesting, i heard it is very good for joints?

Lol, the 'arrow to the knee' appears alot in YouTube comments. xD I was already wondering if I missed out on something.... Now I know I don't :)