Can I play a Xiom rubber on a C-Pen blade?

Hello!

I'm thinking about buying a new rubber on my forehand. I'm currently using the DHS Hurricane 301 as my blade, a DHS Hurricane 3 Provincial (Blue Sponge) as FH rubber and a Butterfly Tenergy 05 Hard as BH rubber (both are boosted with Falco Tempo Long Booster). The BH rubber is just amazing but the FH isn't that good. So I want to buy a new rubber from Xiom.
I'm actually deciding between the Omega 7 Asia and the Omega 7 Pro. But can I play well with this rubber on my Chinese penhold blade? Or is a Japanese one better?

You are considering a rubber that is much, much bouncier than your setup, so you might find yourself struggling with your forehand even more.

What about a rubber from the same category - Chinese hard? I can recommend two rubbers I know, Jupiter 2 and Moon Pro, both Yinhe rubbers. They can't offer the same spin as your H3, but they still spin very well, and can give you a lot more control. And, you need little or no adjustment to use them

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You are considering a rubber that is much, much bouncier than your setup, so you might find yourself struggling with your forehand even more.

What about a rubber from the same category - Chinese hard? I can recommend two rubbers I know, Jupiter 2 and Moon Pro, both Yinhe rubbers. They can't offer the same spin as your H3, but they still spin very well, and can give you a lot more control. And, you need little or no adjustment to use them

What you are suggesting is why I asked him to try the Tenergy. If he has T05H already on the blade, it will give him an idea what the rubber he is looking at might feel like for his FH.