DHS ML X5 ... any good?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
I like. The blade long5x is more linear than long5. Blade to play through the rotation. With flat strokes, the ball flies away. To do this, I had to slightly change my technique. With the right movements, the ball flies very well and quickly. Very control and good defense.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Hi all,

I want to ask, is DHS Hurricane Long X5 any good to have even for fun and not for competition or challenge?

Thanks!

I have and use the long 5x and I think it is great. It gives a clear feeling and vibration, lots of power and spin from the blade itself. Comparing to a viscaria, I feel like its more powerful and adds more spin, although it isn't as fast. Add your own power and you end up with great quality shots. I think overall its a great blade if you like innerlayered carbon blades.

This user has no status.
Thank you very much for your replies.

Well, i love DHS Hurricane blades, their handles are the best suits me really, so that i like to have more of DHS blades, i have only one now which is Hao III, amazing control, and power i keep generating by myself, so i wanted something a little bit faster without sacrificing too much control because of that, and i can't think about anything as comfortable to my hand than DHS blades itself, and i was planning to get that Long 5 while ago before but i i got busy, now there is 5X out as well now it became like i have to choose between that or original standard 5, both are faster than my Hao anyway so for fun i feel like why i care how much speed or percent fast it will be as long it is already fast, i have friends i keep practice with them or play for fun and have a robot so i feel like it will not be as end of life if i changed from Hao to Long, well actually not changing but using both respectively, was thinking about Hao for training.practice and Long 5X for playing.

This user has no status.
It is an old thread, i just wanted to say that i already bought Long 5X, it is a nice blade, didn't play with it yet, only trained with it few times with a coach, so it is not a big deal now, hope i will enjoy it more, and maybe i can add Long 5 later one day to see the difference.

Thank you very much all.