Xiom Vega X vs Omega Pro IV/V/VII

This user has no status.
Hi. Have anybody played with those two rubbers and can give some info?
Personally I have Omega Pro IV on backhand and want to change it cause it go worn a bit and I damaged it already. Normally i would go for Pro V but this new vega x caught my eye and would be nice to see some advice on it. Cheers.

Btw. My forehand is Omega Asia V and I love it. Blade Donic Persson Power AR senso v2.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Omega V rubbers still player on a higher level than Vega X.

Would vega X work as a toned down Tenergy 80?

MJ ZLC with T80 for BH is a rocket to say the least. I liked EL-P but sometimes it has that unpredictable catapult and it's quite easy for me to max-ed out its spin potential

Reactions: chuckjordan2
Would vega X work as a toned down Tenergy 80?

MJ ZLC with T80 for BH is a rocket to say the least. I liked EL-P but sometimes it has that unpredictable catapult and it's quite easy for me to max-ed out its spin potential

It is really different. I would compare Vega X to maybe closer to mxp in performance but a bit slower.

Is asia VII much harder than asia V?

The sponge is harder, the top sheet is softer.
O7 rubbers are different in performance than Omega V.
Its not a good idea to pair OmegaV FH with Omega7 BH.
So if you like OVAsia on the FH, better pair it with OVPro on the BH.

Reactions: Mateusz03
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Is asia VII much harder than asia V?
Here you go.
b944a6685582071f867808fc667f6359.jpg

Wysłane z mojego ONEPLUS A6013 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Mateusz03
This user has no status.
Wow, thanks a lot I thought O5A was 48 hard cause of some online store that got it written. This chart changed my perspective on rubbers. Gonna try mxp50 soon cause I've been waiting for a long time to do it just because i thought "O5A is 48 and it is really hard for me already so I'm definitely not gonna handle mxp50". Thanks once again.