Olympics 2012

Who is going to be crowned Olympic champion in 2012?

• Wang Hao

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Samsonov

• Wang Liqin

• Other

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This poll has been created for us to see whether our predictions will come true for the 2012 Olympics. Leave a post on who you think is going to win or the likely contenders...

- Do you think any young guns have a shot?
- Will it be Ma Lin again!? Watch the 2008 Olympic best points below..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Tough to pick right now since we don't even know which chinese guys Liu Guoliang is sending. I've heard Liu Guoliang has said the winner of WTTC 2011 (assuming he's chinese) is guaranteed a spot in London.

I'll probably cheat a little and revisit this thread when it's closer to the date. :p

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Tough to pick right now since we don't even know which chinese guys Liu Guoliang is sending. I've heard Liu Guoliang has said the winner of WTTC 2011 (assuming he's chinese) is guaranteed a spot in London.

I'll probably cheat a little and revisit this thread when it's closer to the date. :p

Hehe yeah,, i just thought it would be cool to guess now to see whos prediction was right :) ... the worlds 2011 will put so much pressure on those Chinese players!!

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
i think it will be a wang hao vs ma long final but i want timo to win and wang hao will win i think

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
i think it will be a wang hao vs ma long final but i want timo to win and wang hao will win i think

I know, i like your ideas char!!

Just think, Wang Hao was the finalist of the last 2 Olympics.... he could of very easily won both at his form he was in!! and if he wins 2012 he would of been classed as the best player ever!! just a few games can dictate a massive impact on a player!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I feel Wang Hao has the best overall game. He just has to overcome the loss in 2004 and 2008 finals.
Again, Olympic Game is full of surprises. In 2008, No one expected Persson in the semi-final. In 2004, Waldner advanced into semi-final was also a miracle after beating the ones who people expect to the Gold Medalist (Timo and Ma Lin).
Olympic is hard to predict. The performance of a player's past sometimes appear to be irrelevant.

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I feel Wang Hao has the best overall game. He just has to overcome the loss in 2004 and 2008 finals.
Again, Olympic Game is full of surprises. In 2008, No one expected Persson in the semi-final. In 2004, Waldner advanced into semi-final was also a miracle after beating the ones who people expect to the Gold Medalist (Timo and Ma Lin).
Olympic is hard to predict. The performance of a player's past sometimes appear to be irrelevant.

Yes i belive Wang Hao has a great chance to... you can really see from the Asian Games 2010 that he is back and has the hunger and desire to win!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
The Chinese Team will only send two people to London's single. From right now, I think they will be Ma long and Wang Hao.