Votes: 12 27.3%
  • yasaka ma lin soft carbon

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • donic waldner senso carbon

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • other blade

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
says tibhar evolution rubbers hello table tennis daily...
Dec 2019
hello table tennis daily community,
this is my first post here
I am an intermediate player training 6 hours a week , I am an offensive player on fh and allround tend to block on bh you can say attack on fh and defend on bh (my bh need to improve much more my fh and I want to be more aggressive on both sides)
my racket is a blade taken from a paddle and put two razer rubbers
what is the best blade for me ( my budget is 50 – 70$) that can improve me from intermediate to pro and last too long with just changing rubbers (i dont wanna be an international player just local)
I heard about stiga clipper cr wrb , stiga infinity vps v , dhs hurricane301 , yasaka ma lin soft(or extra offensive) carbon and donic waldner senso carbon
What is the best of these blades? If there are any other blades please suggest to me
And if you could mention the suitable cheap rubbers ( budget for 2 is 50$)
You can say my total budget is 100-120$
I really need you help and appreciate your co operation
thank you

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
For the budget you are listing you are probably better off getting less expensive stuff from China.

DHS PG7 which is sort of like a Clipper but less expensive. Or if you wanted to spend even less money Yinhe Galaxy 896 blade is quite good and very inexpensive.

And Chinese rubbers. There are so many that might be good for you. Off the top of my head I am thinking:

Yinhe Big Dipper 38 Degrees on FH and
Dawei Inspirit Quatro or Air Illumina Delta on BH

The blade and rubbers will cost much less than what you would get if you wanted to get European or Japanese equipment. And it will still be excellent quality.

However, without seeing you play, I cannot tell what would really be best for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: splasher78
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I think you could buy an old blade. For example, i have just bought a xiom vega euro blade with only 50$, cond about 90%. Really good for me. With china blade, i think the durability and feeling is not good as expensive blades from good brand such as: butterfly, victas, xiom.... before i bought alot of china blade. Haha

Fextra is the best budget blade if you are looking for speed and control. At 35usd each you can even add more budget to your rubbers. You can even buy 2 tibhar mxps at 40 usd each in some places.

Last edited:
Reactions: [email protected]
This user has no status.
I agree with yogi_bear, Sanwei Fextra is a very nice blade, you can get it new for around 20 bucks. But if you want to spend more, Stiga Infinity is also nice (I still have mine). Check also out other classic like Butterfly Petr Korbel.
But well, it's not a matter of which is the best blade, it's more if it fits the way you play.

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
As for blades, all blades mentioned will do just fine — some more suited than others to a particular play style, maybe, but what I get from OP's description is a mix of styles, with distinctive FH/BH difference.

Maybe my $.02 would be to choose for strength. A BH blocker with a powerful FH loop as his main weapon would probably best focus on supporting that FH loop.

I like the Xiom Offensive S suggestion, given this train of thought. But any of the blades mentioned will do, and acting in defiance of Ba'al's rule 20 it will help to settle on one and just put in the hours.

As far as rubbers go, well, we enter the realm of level-relative and personal preference even deeper there. Within budget, DHS Hurricane Neo 3 will fit, but then again, Xiom's Vega line is also within sight and offers outstanding value for money among the EU/JP type rubber families.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Xiom Vega Euro is discontinued on TT11. Do you know what they replaced it with? I have people who ask which blade they should upgrade to after the cheap pre-made ones. I usually say yasaka extra or mark v. The Vega Europe looks like a decent blade.
Sorry, i bought it from a japan seller after had read yogi review about this blade, and agree with yogi after play this blade. :) you can read again in Reviews on this forum. But the new 100% vega euro is not cheap, about 140$, so we should buy the 2nd from EJ. Haha

Dec 2019
Fextra is the best budget blade if you are looking for speed and control. At 35usd each you can even add more budget to your rubbers. You can even buy 2 tibhar mxps at 40 usd each in some places.
do you prefer fextra on blades i mentioned just becuase of its price or for other reasons?
and thank you very much for your helping

Dec 2019
For the budget you are listing you are probably better off getting less expensive stuff from China.

DHS PG7 which is sort of like a Clipper but less expensive. Or if you wanted to spend even less money Yinhe Galaxy 896 blade is quite good and very inexpensive.

And Chinese rubbers. There are so many that might be good for you. Off the top of my head I am thinking:

Yinhe Big Dipper 38 Degrees on FH and
Dawei Inspirit Quatro or Air Illumina Delta on BH

The blade and rubbers will cost much less than what you would get if you wanted to get European or Japanese equipment. And it will still be excellent quality.

However, without seeing you play, I cannot tell what would really be best for you.
if i can afford blades i mentioned price do you recommend one of them ?(tell me which one of them is more suitable )or you have another reason for chosing dhs pg7?
thank very much for your helping

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
You could make 4 each Der_Echte Specials for your 120 usd budget.

The D.E. Special is a new896 blade, new xp2008 rubber, and recycle a fh rubber you have.

You could also get an Allround Evolution or similar class wood blade for under 50 usd and BEAST MOD it, and add new Vega Pro or similar 35 usd rubber and you are IN.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Dec 2019
I think you could buy an old blade. For example, i have just bought a xiom vega euro blade with only 50$, cond about 90%. Really good for me. With china blade, i think the durability and feeling is not good as expensive blades from good brand such as: butterfly, victas, xiom.... before i bought alot of china blade. Haha
i opened the official site of xiom .. the vega euro is 130$:(
i live in syria do you know where can i buy trusted old blades and deliver it to syria?
and do you recommend chinese cheap blades instead of blades i mentioned even if i can buy them?or these expensive blades dont worth the price?
thank you very much for helping me

Dec 2019
I agree with yogi_bear, Sanwei Fextra is a very nice blade, you can get it new for around 20 bucks. But if you want to spend more, Stiga Infinity is also nice (I still have mine). Check also out other classic like Butterfly Petr Korbel.
But well, it's not a matter of which is the best blade, it's more if it fits the way you play.
do you mean if i can afford stiaga infinity you prefer it on Fextra the rest of blades i mentioned?
or still prefer Fextra?
thank you very much for your helping

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Read 1 reviews
I made couple mistakes buying Chinese made cheap blades recommended by someone here. Avoid them! Quality is not consistent, even with expensive blades from DHS.

If you want them cheap you can buy "used" from good sellers from Japan on Ebay. I bought a genuine Butterfly ALC blade for ~$120 and am very happy with it.

Dec 2019
As for blades, all blades mentioned will do just fine — some more suited than others to a particular play style, maybe, but what I get from OP's description is a mix of styles, with distinctive FH/BH difference.

Maybe my $.02 would be to choose for strength. A BH blocker with a powerful FH loop as his main weapon would probably best focus on supporting that FH loop.

I like the Xiom Offensive S suggestion, given this train of thought. But any of the blades mentioned will do, and acting in defiance of Ba'al's rule 20 it will help to settle on one and just put in the hours.

As far as rubbers go, well, we enter the realm of level-relative and personal preference even deeper there. Within budget, DHS Hurricane Neo 3 will fit, but then again, Xiom's Vega line is also within sight and offers outstanding value for money among the EU/JP type rubber families.
so you mean the difference of price between blades i mentioned and xiom offensive s doesnt worth?
thank you for help

Dec 2019
I made couple mistakes buying Chinese made cheap blades recommended by someone here. Avoid them! Quality is not consistent, even with expensive blades from DHS.

If you want them cheap you can buy "used" from good sellers from Japan on Ebay. I bought a genuine Butterfly ALC blade for ~$120 and am very happy with it.
i really wanna to buy uesd trusted viscaria in less price but i am afraid of used things specially on internet
can i trust them in your opinion?