How do you go about practice?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
How do you go about practising. Do you go to a big club with lots of players and coaches? or do you play with a friend with your own table... or perhaps you only hve 1 to 1's with a coach..

What's your practice?

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
My local club is of decent size, maybe around 30-50 (I don't actually know for sure) regulars. I also train with my university team/club. I used to try just practicing with my friends wherever possible, but I've come to realize that having a proper facility to train in is helpful. Most of the time, we just do generic warm-up and drilling, followed with lots of game practice. Our university team probably needs to incorporate multi-balling into our practice somewhere.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
i have a varsity team in my high school, but i play with my dad time to time with our table. i always find the training at school the best because i have some really good teammates who challenge me to become a better play. it's also fun though joining some random tournaments just for the exposure and just for the sheer fun of it. i just find a way to play, if it's at school, at a tournament or just against a wall. :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I go to a local club with 4 coaches and 15 training players. I usually try to go 2 times each week.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Lulabell lets me go play them other fellers on sunday nite. Sometimes they don't let me play cause they say I got poor higene or somthin like that. Then I go home and play Bubba and Lulabell on the kitchen table. I quit when Lulabell starts a throwin chicken bones at me cause she says I can't keep score......aw life gets a little troublesome at times but Bubba's dog Delco cheers me rite up.

i am in the varsity team when i was on high school so we have our personal coach. i am very lucky to have a coach who is a former Philippine team, because some of his friends who are also playing somewhat coaches us to improve our playing skill and because of his experience in playing..

currently i am playing in a club but not that big, it has only 8 tables on it. still my coach is still playing there with some of my former team mates.

i do not have my own table since i know it is more exciting to play with an anonymous player, to gain more experience and of course to have new friends :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I train with the best team in my club, the A team... And sometimes my coach calls me and wonder if I want to play :p Then It's only me and my coach.