Anyone try the dignic09c yet?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
I know the coronavirus has us all staying home ( atleast in nyc) but has anyone been able to try out the new dignic09 ? And how dows it compare to a boosted hurricane 3?

I know the coronavirus has us all staying home ( atleast in nyc) but has anyone been able to try out the new dignic09 ? And how dows it compare to a boosted hurricane 3?

Good Question! I’m curious to know myself. As I use H3 too. Damn Covid, be gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Read 1 reviews
Someone who plays H3 regularly should be able to do a better comparison. I used to play unboosted H3 neo commercial for over a year ago and I´ve hit briefly with a friends boosted H3 neo national. There are many similarities, as expected from two hard and tacky rubbers. Both good at serves, short game with good control and plenty of spin. Both works better with that brushing stroke where you only hit thin. I believe the throw/arc of d09c is higher. The sponge of d09c makes drives more powerful, but the downside is that accidently engaging the sponge in short game or other strokes makes it sometime more difficult to use.
From what I can remember d09c doesn´t feel as hard, perhaps the topsheet is softer.
Sadly you don’t get that same kick after the bounce that you get from H3 when you loop. That characteristic trajectory when it after bounce gets super low and kicks forward.

Last edited: