PDA

View Full Version : Xiom AZXi/ Which Side is better for each type of stroke

rrodrigo
04-21-2020, 12:04 AM
Hey guys I have a good question, I bought a Xiom Ice cream Azxi and I am very curious about the zlc and alc, as u guys know the azxi have two different type of carbon (alc and zlc) which side is better for each type of stroke?

I use a Tibhar Evolution Mxp on a backhand and Nittaku Fastarc G-1 on forehand

I think that the best way according to reviews, advices, I think that the zlc is better on the back hand and the ALC on the forehand, butg I dont know guys I will wait for your comments

GREETINGS FROM PANAMA, stay safe.

40S&W
04-21-2020, 10:26 AM
Hey guys I have a good question, I bought a Xiom Ice cream Azxi and I am very curious about the zlc and alc, as u guys know the azxi have two different type of carbon (alc and zlc) which side is better for each type of stroke?

I use a Tibhar Evolution Mxp on a backhand and Nittaku Fastarc G-1 on forehand

I think that the best way according to reviews, advices, I think that the zlc is better on the back hand and the ALC on the forehand, butg I dont know guys I will wait for your comments

GREETINGS FROM PANAMA, stay safe.

One thing I know is that The ALC side is faster than the ZLC side.

Kuba Hajto
04-21-2020, 10:30 AM
Dan has made a video about this blade, and in said video, he compared those two sides to each other for each stroke.

Tommy16
04-21-2020, 11:58 AM
Actually this in not so simple question. It is matter of your technigue and level. I play with azxi at the moment and I think that if you play with softer rubbers and you don’t use too much force on your strokes it may feel that zlc is faster. Zlc feels crispier but if you loop/drive hard enough alc is faster. Zlc has lower throw than alc so it really depence what feels most comfortable to you. There is no right answer. My basic bh stroke is punch block so to me zlc feels better on my bh. The most important thing is that you make a decission and stick with it. Otherwise you will end up twideling your paddle all the time and thiss will mess up your game. I really like my azxi, I hope op does too.

yogi_bear
04-21-2020, 01:31 PM
The alc side is faster.